Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How can things go from bad to really bad in not even 24 hours?

StarrieSaturn 2 days ago

Things were really bad yesterday. I finally got out of the episode, that only lasted maybe 4 hours though. I called my mom out and now her boyfriend is acting like he’s my dad again, when he hasn’t even been in my life for a whole year. My mom is making herself the victim like always, as if there isn’t a reason why in court she lost 50/50 custody over me. I’m almost 18 and a lot has been changing. I thought back in freshman year I would go to college and master in psychology. I took AP Psychology last year and past the exam and everything as a college course. Now I’m not even sure if I’m going to do that. I really just don’t want to be here. My mom is yelling at my sister in the other room right now, and god, she will wake everyone up on days we can actually sleep in for once at the crack of dawn and make it everyone else’s problem. She refuses to take care of us kids and we go to my dad’s house and we’re sick, unfed, dehydrated and everything else. Not even wearing clothes that fit us. I’m tired of this, I’m tired of my unstable relationships I put myself into, I’m tired of the addictions I have, I’m tired how I jump from one thing to the next and that includes people. I’m tired of these episodes. Everyone hates me because they don’t even know me. And all the drama I’m dealing with at school, I don’t know which is worse/funnier, the fact that I’m a lesbian and these girls are calling me a ‘boyfriend stealer’ because I had a project with their partner and needed to know if they were done or not because it was costing me a bad grade, or the fact I set a close friend up and she proceeded to say I was trying to get with the guy??? Or the drama where this girl who I got replaced by from a toxic ex doesn’t believe me when I called out said ex for the SA she did to me and all the other crazy stuff. Can my life please calm down for one minute so I can breathe? I need it to be 8pm already so I can go to my dad’s house and worry about what to do once I’m actually home. Please someone, give me a break.