Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Getting unstucked...

plumTriangle5577 January 27th, 2023

I just wanted to share.. I hv been talking from many months here with someone.. It was good conversation. N all of sudden he went off without conveying.. I knw he might have facing things emotionally .. Bt I am still stucked over there.. It's been month.. Am not able to delete chat.. Still there waiting.. (: . I think am strong to let go bt stucked still there.. !! Unless n until it doesn't hit hard we don't allow someone to go right?....

Hopefully will do that soon... Have u experienced the same with someone here? If yes would love to listen from ur side... (:

SilverMistakes January 27th, 2023

@plumTriangle5577,

Yes it has happened to me too. I had been member here once. I didn't keep the account later on(deleted). So I am replying from my listners account I have right now.

It's definitely disheartening. It was difficult for me to forge a similar connection with another listner for a while. I too kept waiting ( no response).

Listeners are indeed free to do so but the best way is to take a leave before going . From there side, saying goodbye can be difficult but it is not fair to leave others tagging along.

The hurt will eventually fade though. Also it's okay if you still feel a pang of hurt when you remember your talks with your listners. And it may or may not be because you haven't let go of it. Losing a good listener is almost like losing an understanding friend. It would hurt some of us even if we are over it .It was a part of our experience, it might make you sad to look back after a while too. Please know that it's valid .

Thoughts about it pops into my mind sometimes. And it would be a very fat lie if I tell you I don't feel sad that I can't talk to them now. One way I get over those feelings is to remind myself that the person left because it might have been burning them out . The thought gives me a bittersweet joy that they left. Because I know it would have helped them. It helps me to lighten my mood.

But right now I know it's hard on you. Know that you are not alone.Plenty of big hugs ( if that's okay) Take care .

plumTriangle5577 OP March 7th, 2023

Hey thank u for kind words 🤗.. I appreciate it.. Sorry was away from these app.. It's better way to stay away from remembering someone ... So I did... I'm feeling better now... Hope u r too 😇