Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling Beat

mapletreebubble November 10th, 2019

Been feeling overwhelemed a lot lately and the tricks I used before to pull myself out aren't working anymore. I'm losing myself and i'm not sure this person I am now is even worth fighting for anymore. The things that kept me going before aren't around anymore - that spark just isn't there. I feel like i'm just a burden now. Just a pain to those around me. I'm tired of torturing people with my presence and for feeling bad about everything I do, all the time. I'm just beat and I think everyone would just be better off without me around. Doing my best. Sorry for the lame post guys. Take care.

Madaraismyspiritanimal November 10th, 2019

That feeling of being a burden and making life harder for those around you is very relatable to me. Any reason to keep going comes from societal expectations and don't make me feel it's worth the effort.

Sorry I'm such a bummer too

tluper6491 November 10th, 2019

I'm in the same situation and I wish I had more to offer but you're not alone in feeling this way. I'm disabled so it's actually true that I'm nothing but a burden so I can't even brush it off as depression lying to me. My depression is 100% correct about everything.