Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Every color in the lightest form

twerp June 30th

Dairy entires c:  (Love life, random stuff, feelings, logs, workouts, music, everything)

6/28/24

I never really know what to say and I think that's a bad trait of mine. I've tried so many things to overcome it, heck I even became a writer.   But when I'm faced in a situation where even a simple answer is needed, I feel the obligation to say something grand and poetic. 

I mean it's not something that bothers me too much, but I think I'd be proud if I overcame it. You know?  I don't want to talk about anyone or anything, I just want to be able to speak the words I mean to.

(3 mile run today)

6/30/24

I wanna know a perfect day.   I've never had a day where not a single thing bothers me but it's something I think about a lot.  I can't imagine how it'd go but I know no matter what I do bad things are going to happen around me and to me and I might even do something wrong too, but if I learn to deal with those bad things, is it possible to have the best day ever?

I think If I absolutely had to say what it'd be like it'd just be a simple day.  Nothing too exciting, nothing too upsetting, nothing that's too much of anything.  Just a day where I can finally understand whatever peace is supposed to be.

I am happier though; I must say that.   I think I can do this if I try, and I think I need to.   I got this (yippie, 1 mile race pace)

twerp OP July 2nd

4 mile run easy pace

twerp OP July 4th

I rode on and on and not for one second did I think of you, me, my surroundings, not even the whole world.  I was just simply there and I had never felt more free

twerp OP July 4th

Jacob and the stone

twerp OP July 5th

selfless ghosts

wood and fire

the color yellow

feelings of love

a handheld in the night

the number 13

an awkward fight

final goodbyes

subtle but undignified

dripping sink

cold leftovers

bittersweet candy

a pot with a hole

a single forgiveness

tried and true

repaved road

a lot of new light

Selfish ghosts

serious words

easier meanings

saying hello

with no intentions to say goodbye

twerp OP July 6th

A good day (6 mile run) Sunny weather, cool breeze, silence throughout the neighborhood as if everyone had packed up and left, stray cats running after me, a feeling of peace surrounds me.  Came close to a perfect day but something is still missing.   faith that i'll find it

7/6/24

twerp OP July 7th

nothing in the world I could do about it

so I let it go

and now I'm happier <3

twerp OP July 21st

Been awhile but nothing new. I like it this way

(In my head- bedroom) 🎵

No running today