Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Emolog28feb

worldwidecutie11 February 28th, 2022

It's crazy in here. I can't stop thinking that what if it was because of me. I know it isn't. It was not my fault in any way. I know it too well but then there is this little voice making me feel guilty of things that were not my responsibility ever. I just was there. And I did whatever I could do of my best ability. My existence is not a mistake. I know this, I just need to believe it.

worldwidecutie11 OP February 28th, 2022

jack come back.

worldwidecutie11 OP March 1st, 2022

Emolog1March

I had an interview that was exactly like what I wanted a week before but a lot happened this week and so I messed up. I want to scold myself badly because I messed up because of something which shouldn't affect me but I know that time they became my whole world. So, even though it shouldn't have mattered it did because they were important to me a lot. Hence, I can't be mad at myself. I can't blame anyone else too. So, it just happened and now I have to move on. I am already on that path but it feels so empty. I used to feel like this before too but then I was unaware of what I was missing but now I know. And I really can't decide whether it's a bad thing or a good thing. Anyways, I'm gonna have faith in myself and the universe. But universe just let me say goodbye properly if they can't be forever. It feels like a major part of me is missing.

worldwidecutie11 OP March 3rd, 2022

Emolog3March

The previous night was a little rough but the day was okay. I think I can live this way. Also, I got the job. I hope I could share this with you and hear your comments. Anyways, I believe all of this was possible because of you, so thanks for being there. I hope that you know how much grateful I am and how much I respect you and also how important you are to me.