Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Documentation of my morning

sensibleSkies8757 July 9th, 2021

Today DMH monitored me in the community. They tested me to see if I was paying attention in the store. I moved out of their way because I paid attention. They monitored my purchase with cashier. I had no problems. I was unhappy with the price of the hand sanitizer but that will in absolutely no way interfere with my ability to provide housing, food and clothing for myself. I was polite and calm. I remained hydrated. I knew exactly what I visited the store for and where to find it. I was not lost in any way. I remained alert and coherent. I was in no way a danger to myself or others. The two DMH workers who monitored me should have a decent review of my behavior if reasonable. I am concerned they will feel I dress too warm in this weather. I am switching to lighter colors to reflect heat and limiting how much I am outside in the sun. I have had no health problems because of the heat whatsoever. I wear gloves to avoid germs in public.

sensibleSkies8757 OP July 9th, 2021

The cashier required a six dollar purchase to use my gift card. So I bought an item on my grocery store list from them. I understood what she said. Their ATM was broken. I want to use this gift card before it expires.

sensibleSkies8757 OP July 9th, 2021

Note: my hair was a mess. I literally ran a quick errand and my hair wasn't of much concern. I will work on this.