Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Diary Entry: Heartache (Open to any replies)

silentbby October 12th, 2019

Dear Diary,

Do you ever feel the physical pain in your chest whenever you arent okay?

In an instant, you feel like the walls are closing in and your heart begins to ache. Theres no plausible way to explain the ache; all you can say is that it is crushing you inside.

And then your mind goes blank. The reasons and goals of being happy are replaced by heart-wrenching thoughts. Your own demons take up space in your brain and you start hyperventilating.

When will my heart stop aching?

When will I silence my demons?

They say there is always a light at the end of the tunnel -

Why is the journey so long?

Will I ever reach it?

---------------------------------

I had to write this as I feel it expresses much of this community when we are feeling alone. Though this tunnel may be long, let us go together. Let's reach the end. <3

faithlove1111 November 19th, 2019

@silentbby It's never easy when you are on a difficult journey. Staying calm and being mindful helps a lot,

AlphaPheonix4720 November 19th, 2019

Thank you. I needed to know that others were experiencing this

Human11 November 19th, 2019

@silentbby The pain of heartbreak is one of the most soul wrenching pains of all. It might feel so but it's not be the end of the world yet it is. It's the end of the world you shared with the person you loved, it's the death of the characters that made that world. Your "boyfriend" doesn't exist anymore, he's your "ex boyfriend" now. You as a "girlfriend" don't exist anymore, you're an "ex girlfriend" now. It feels like the world is crashing down because it really is but it really is that one world of the many worlds that we're a part of that's on fire, not our entire universe and that's important to remember. It's also helpful to remember that that world was always temporary. It would've ended in one way or another and the breakup was it's way of ending. The good news is that since that world was temporary, it can be made again, a million times prettier. When a relationship ends, it's because it wasn't a good relationship for if it had been, it wouldn't have ended. Maybe it was the guy's fault or your fault. Maybe you can do something to fix things, maybe it should be him who does. Maybe you'll finally forget your ex or maybe you both will still end up together. Life's too unpredictable to say something... Way too unpredictable but the truth is that if it's not happy, it's not the end and spoiler alert 🚨: Everything will be okay in the end.

Hope this helps :)