Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self-reflection

Nwiirxz March 26th

Self-reflection stands as a fundamental tool for personal growth and effective decision-making. How do you incorporate self-reflection into your daily routine? Discuss specific methods or practices that have contributed to your self-awareness and overall development. Reflect on a recent experience where self-reflection guided you through a challenge or success. What insights did this process reveal about yourself, and how did it influence your actions? Let's explore the transformative impact of self-reflection on personal progress and goal achievement.

Tinywhisper11 March 26th

@Nwiirxz self reflection🤔 I guess through my art and crafts. I love painting and making things, what I've learnt through art altogether, is that it's possible to create the impossible, tw) disabilities... I'm half paralysed and I'm missing most of my fingers, a few years ago I couldn't hold a pencil, but a lot of perseverance now I create all kinds of art, we can achieve anything if we try hard enough. Also I like to support people here, I think you can learn a lot about yourself through just listening to others

I hope thats the kind of thing you meant by self reflection ❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

Nwiirxz OP March 31st

@Tinywhisper11 Your journey and resilience are truly inspiring. Art has this incredible power to transcend barriers and express the indomitable spirit within us. Your willingness to support others despite your own challenges speaks volumes about your strength and compassion. Keep creating, keep inspiring! Sending you lots of love and admiration. ❤️🎨

Tinywhisper11 March 31st

@Nwiirxz ❤❤❤

reginalistener18 March 26th

@Nwiirxz Journaling has been a way for me to self-reflect. I try to do this daily, but I usually end up doing it just a few times a week. It has helped me work out many problems or things I have been struggling with. For example, I have social anxiety, and I was invited to my cousin's wedding. It was supposed to be a huge wedding with a lot of people I didn't know I almost didn't go because I was so afraid.  But with self-reflection, I was able to identify the negative and irrational thoughts that was causing me to be so nervous and look at ways to challenge them or see things from a different perspective. This shifted my mindset and made me feel more confident about attending the wedding.

Nwiirxz OP March 31st

@reginalistener18 Journaling is such a powerful tool for self-reflection and growth. It's inspiring to hear how it's helped you navigate through challenging situations like your cousin's wedding. Keep embracing those insights and moving forward with confidence! 💪