Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Inner development

Feelfree667 July 26th

I see integrity and authenticity as a very important things. Now a days I always felt that I need to fake out things for the win this life race. But now iam able to understand like it isn't important like I can do my things in my own way as I like. I behave and feel as I want to. And being an authentic person I would love to tell truth myself or to the other people.

I hope no one judge me.

Angelanj July 29th

@Feelfree667 Sharing your path to integrity and sincerity is really brave of you. A lot of us have experienced the pressure to fit into a mold that is not true to who we are. Hearing that you value honesty in your relationships and accept who you really are is refreshing. It is empowering to realize that you are able to live your life as you choose. It shows your development as a person and your self-awareness. Remember that being authentic is a process rather than a destination. It's okay to trip up or make errors along the path. If you want to stay loyal to who you are, you're not alone.  

Feelfree667 OP August 25th

@Angelanj

Thankyou for your kind words. And yeah I always be live to be trying again and again

Angelanj August 25th

@Feelfree667 I'm very happy you're here 💓🫂 and I am extremely proud of you for trying! Keep going 😊

Maslow July 29th

@Feelfree667 Love this

CreativeKombucha July 29th

@Feelfree667

I know exactly where you are coming from because you one tries to be authentic, I feel like you have to pay a price.   

mineofroses September 1st

@Feelfree667

Embracing authenticity, both within oneself and with the world, is crucial above all. Thank you for sharing your valuable perspective.