Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Important Updates (March 19, 2020)

Heather225 March 19th, 2020

Hey, everyone! Thanks so much for your hard work! The progress we have made in under one month is nothing short of incredible. We're getting closer to providing global support to our platform!

I have some updates to share:

1. I am hearing Mandarin = Chinese Simplified, so I will be removing Mandarin from the list and placing those of you who signed up on Chinese Simplified. Thanks for letting me know!

2. This week we will be creating rooms (adult and teen) for the teams to communicate. I'll let you know when it's live!

3. As I've emphasized in emails, languages are to be worked on under the filter "nonsupportguide" (we are first translating all the core functions of the site). If your team has translated ALL OF THESE UNDER THIS FILTER, please let me know! One of two things will happen:
- If you know another language, you will move on to the next language to translate the main areas.
- If not, ask me and I will approve you to work on your language without the filter!

-

If you need help at any point, please drop me a PM or email!

bouncyVoice4149 March 19th, 2020

@Heather225

I can't seem to find the filter

Heather225 OP March 19th, 2020

@bouncyVoice4149

- Go into your language.
- At the top you can filter the terms you are working on.
- Select the tag "nonsupportguide"
- Then under "show" please choose "Untranslated"
- Then work from that list.

This is where it is on your language page.

e9DIGV9.png

Dofly March 27th, 2020

@Heather225 where can I find the your language/ language page

Shirley7Cups March 20th, 2020

@Heather225 Thank you for your important update!! How about Cantonese? It seems like we don't have any forum for Cantonese so I don't know who is my team member

WendinCaring March 20th, 2020

I speak Cantonese and Mandarin. It seems to me in a written form Chinese characters could be either in simplified Chinese or tranditional Chinese. So I had suggested Heather to take away Mandarin. Since this is not a language exchange platform, it doesn't make sense to have too many language variations. That's just my two cents.

Heather225 OP March 20th, 2020

@WendinCaring

thanks for the guidance! this will make things much easier.

CountingStarsCathy March 21st, 2020

let's do it!