Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

App Translation Project 2021

SoulfullyAButterfly April 29th, 2021

Hi everyone,

After the successful app translation trial for the Hindi language, we are ready to translate the 7 Cups App into different languages to globalize support.

Please find the structure of the project below:

1. Interested in being a translator? Translators are fluent in their languages and are dedicated to help globalize 7 Cups. Translators are now welcome to apply to language projects who have leaders who will help coordinate the translation efforts. Currently, we have the following language options: Arabic. Chinese Simplified and French You can join these translation teams by viewing the application here.

2. Interested but fluent in other languages? Consider being a translation project leader! See below for the main efforts/requirements translation project leaders bring to the projects. We are looking for project leaders in the following language(s): French - but you can apply for other languages as well - apply through the same form above.

3. Your application will be processed and you will be added to the translation project. Translators will be on a Trial for 2 weeks of activity to show their commitment, after which they will receive the Translator badge which allows access to the translation team chatrooms. The Trial will be automatically tracked.

4. Your translation team leader will be the point of contact for team goals, other information, as well as any communication such as about breaks etc.

5. Be part of the globalization effort and after the project is finished, you have the chance to receive certification for your efforts!

Note August 2021: You are now allowed to apply to projects despite them not having a leader/an active lead but we will still consider applications for Translation Project Leaders if interested.

Overview for Translation Project Leaders:

1. 100% fluent in their respective languages.

2. Proactively available to help coordinate translation efforts.

3. Ready to set goals for the team.

4. Help track translation efforts, give shoutouts, track monthly progress.

5. Proofread translations to ensure accuracy and completion.

jellybean13fam April 30th, 2021

Hi my name is jess, how are today ?

Tamaritt April 30th, 2021

Hi I'm great!

diligentOrange2984 September 3rd, 2021

I registered but idk if you are still accepting responses

SoulfullyAButterfly OP September 3rd, 2021

@diligentOrange2984 I am, thank you so much! I will get back to you soon