Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you LOVE to do?

AuraLight May 22nd, 2015

This is a question that is always forgotten when you are under a great deal of stress, mentally, physically and emotionally. You forget about the things you love to do. So with that being said take this time and write down something's you really love to do or wish you could do.

The Law of Attraction is Real,so lets speak some positivity into Existence! :)

(Example below)

My name is Aura and What I love to do is write songs, listen to music and help people.

smiley

Actuallynobody017 January 5th, 2021

What I love to do is sing, meet new people, appreciate good food, know about health related things, soft drinks, chocolates, walk daily a bit etc.

Happy New year to 7cups and everybody here ! Have a great day!

DouglasJohnson January 6th, 2021

How do you feel in the new 2021? Personally, I haven't felt any changes yet. The only thing that makes me happy is the large amount of free time. I was finally able to get started on my Instagram account. Now I spend a lot of time exploring the instagram tag viewer. I plan to raise my rating in these couple of months. This is what I really like)

IqRAwords January 7th, 2021

I love to read books.

sonerii January 7th, 2021

I love spending time with my dog and sitting near the river while listening to my favorite songs.

neonHouse3259 January 8th, 2021

I like to do cheerleading

EmJayyy January 8th, 2021

My name is MJ, and I love to read, dance, and spend time with the people I care about most.

WheresMyWillToLive January 8th, 2021

Before I start, I have a few things to clear up. I LIKE a lot of things but, Love? Not that many. For me, Love is the highest form of affection I can give something or someone. Only very few are labeled as I Love. So what I'll say is very dear to me.

I am a curious person, I enjoy knowing the facts and details of something or someone. This is why I love to listen, to sit down and be with someone as they chatter on and on about whatever they want. They often talk about what happened today or something they highly appreciate.

Sometimes, they trust me enough to tell me their worries or problems, not for me to help, give advice, or reply, but to just listen. After they're done, I tell them that I might not be able to help with the actual problem but I'll be ready to listen.

I have people tell me how relieved they were when they finally got to spill it all out. I'm glad to hear that I at least helped even the slightest bit. Listening is fun. It takes my mind off my worries and problems. It lessens my anxiety and nerves.

One day, a friend of mine noticed a pattern and connected the dots. Since then, he has always talked to me every chance we have. He would ramble on about whatever just so I have someone to listen to. Throughout the day, he often tells me weird and interesting facts. It grew to be my favorite topic. Before I knew it, I developed feelings and I genuinely think he feels the same.

CNMM87 January 8th, 2021

My name is Nayelli and What I love to do is write in spanish my love to do list XD Amo las largas caminatas en medio de los árboles, en la montaña o en la selva tropical. Amo ir con mis amigos a la playa por lo menos una vez al año y sentarnos en la arena a ver el atardecer. Amo cuando mi mamá cocina cosas nuevas y se sienta a vernos comerlas con ojos de expectativa. Amo cuando mi papá me mira con ojos de "mi niña" antes de abrazarme. Amo la risa de mis hermanos. Amo cortar y cocinar vegetales. Amo que por primera vez me animé a escribir aquí.

duke14 January 9th, 2021

i like existing as though i were a sloth. but a sloth that could play the guitar.

Pixiechu January 9th, 2021

@duke14 hahahaha 😀😀😀 imagining a sloth playing the guitar now 😀

Pixiechu January 11th, 2021

@Raiyan03 lol, me too 😀

Omar2M January 12th, 2021

@Raiyan03 I'm sure you don't, you are probably way better than you think I promise you 😂

barncat January 11th, 2021

I love it when riding one of my horses- we are in synch- understanding each other and working as a team. It is not a constant but when it happens- it is like magic.

@barncat I love horses as well. The bond between a horse and human takes time but the bond is unexplainable, and it's just so joyful and amazing.

barncat January 12th, 2021

@Omar2M- do you also ride- i have connected with other members on some of my threads about horsemanship- it details my horse journey of the past year.

I personally love playing basketball because it is so stress relieving and a lot of my worst and best experiences have happened because of basketball, meaning that it's probably the best teacher of my life. What would be one thing that any of you love doing that also taught you a lot in life?

BusyCat January 12th, 2021

i love staying at home listening to my favorite songs

amoOna97 February 1st, 2021

I love self-care 💆🏻‍♀️💅🏼💕