Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

AshleyUr June 1st, 2016

Riding in my car listening to scriptures from the bible

c6210 June 1st, 2016

I got a (albeit very temporary) job

celinadepp June 1st, 2016

My favorite moment was the accomplishment I felt after I cleaned my room and the house. Cleaning helps me feel calm and making a difference!

BethB June 1st, 2016

my favourite moment today was doing your workout. Haven't exercised for weeks and I forgot how good and productive it makes me feel!!

haleyamasetta June 1st, 2016

hanging out with my friend and my sister at the pool

lucilliadawn June 1st, 2016

Hanging out with family

MoomMoom91 June 1st, 2016

My favourite part was being told what an awesome job I was doing at work.

joeygn72 June 1st, 2016

Talking on the phone to my long time friend Tommy. He's stuck with me through a lot and I appreciate his friendship!

treesarebrown June 1st, 2016

The person at McDonald's telling me to never change how nice I am. And that its customers like me that make their days brighter.

Slight concerns I'm becoming too regular customer.

D1amondheart June 1st, 2016

My favorite part was talking to my friend on the phone

Hope1234567 June 1st, 2016

My favourite part of today is waking up before the alarm ring haha! I just woke up so that's what I got so far XD

Cyane June 1st, 2016

My brother had a lot of friends over and I was nearly in a panic attack because I needed to get downstairs and my anxiety was kicking in. I managed to calm myself down, get downstairs, and blast music. heart

IronMan92 June 1st, 2016

@Cyane well done, you should be proud of yourself,

Hope you keep progressing.

Kam1986 June 1st, 2016

Watching my daughter who is 4 swim tonight!!!! She's so perfect in doooo many ways!!!! She is my world!!!! Love her sooooo much!!!

kindDay4067 June 1st, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver

I ate pizza today :D

Lucy591 June 2nd, 2016

@kindDay4067 me too! And am definitely thankful for it haha

kindDay4067 June 2nd, 2016

@Lucy591

I was so happy when i ate it :)

GiddyMantis June 1st, 2016

When i was able to sit in a chair while drinking juice during work hours. Very rare occasion.

xkillmeplsx June 1st, 2016

One of my finials was cancelled for the day

Lucy591 June 2nd, 2016

My favourite moment today was going to pick my daughter up from a full day at nursery and have her see me and smile, and shout 'mummy'.

Feeling like I'm needed and wanted in someone else's life - she gives me a reason to being.

PurpleDove June 2nd, 2016

I got to go home and eat and watch TV with my family

RedLunar June 2nd, 2016

Relaxing with my partner and watching a really good anime.

ivoryPenguin4298 June 2nd, 2016

My favorite moment was giving my sweater to my best friend when it was pouring. She wouldn't take it at first so I threw it on her and ran off so she couldn't give it back. Though I did have to walk to work today through that rain (30 minutes of walking, but it was worth it!).

ordinarycloud June 2nd, 2016

my friends are always so kind to me if they can see I'm down.

Searchanddestroy June 2nd, 2016

Met a new online friend today. Got to chat with my sister who I adore. And several other people checked in with me. Nice to be thought of!

undefinedsunny75 June 2nd, 2016

*Chatting with my patient and making her smile*

She spent 3 months in the hospital, was diagnosed with cancer and returned home with a tracheostomy in her neck, on a ventilator and struggling to breathe 24 hours a day. It was a great relief just to see her smile for that moment.

Her love of 13 years could not give her nursing care 24/7 so she is now living apart from him, displaced from the comfort of her own home, forced to live out her days in a small room at her daughters house. She has lost so much and suffers daily, yet she has a great attitude and is one of the nicest people I've met. I can see the sadness and fear that lies underneath, though and it saddens me. I am honored to take care of her.

My life isn't so bad!

Clementaine June 2nd, 2016

Cleared ALL the work off my desk and completed my tutoring assignments with relative ease...felt productive today!

Njax14 June 2nd, 2016

I have two favorite moments.

1) I tried meditation and it actually worked! I was relaxed enough to take a nap myself while my little one was sleeping for once

2) Watching my sweet son and his daddy play together when he got home from work

Steefano93 June 2nd, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver my favourite part of today is being alone at home and able to think for my self and what i can do to help others.

Simpleydanie1 June 2nd, 2016

Seen my daughter face when I pick her up from school #myhappy

TheBoxingGoldfish June 2nd, 2016

Actually, almost all of today was amazing! :D I got to see my guitar teacher, who is a close friend, again! I went to a second Muay Thai class, and I did so much better than on my first day! I wasn't as nervous this time! I had a different instructor than the one I did for my first class, but I bumped into my first instructor, and we got along so much better because I was feeling more at ease. My ex, who is also quite a dear friend, isn't mad at me for breaking up with him anymore! He's not hurting, he found an awesome girl, and he's happy! It's awesome because now we can joke around like we used to, and just be friends again! Things aren't so weird anymore! Well, his new girl is friends with me too, but that's weird in a good way, because she's surprisingly cool to hang out with. Anyway, today was a stellar day! :D

swiss1389 June 2nd, 2016

I painted today. Love being "in the zone" like that -- it's like nothing else matters.

peachy2015 June 2nd, 2016

Coming home after being gone for 13 hours

FrEAk14SHoW June 2nd, 2016

The fact that I haven't broken down....I just feel so numb...

goldenlychee18 June 2nd, 2016

I didnt have a favorite part of today

Xojanet June 2nd, 2016

My favorite moment was ....ohh wait .. I didn't even have one .

enthusiasticLake104 June 2nd, 2016

Being able to show some co-workers a new system that they'll be using. I thought it was kind of fun.

fionaa271 June 2nd, 2016

Mel120 June 2nd, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver My faovrite part of today was getting to see my boyfriend and holding his hand c:

courteousAcai3754 June 2nd, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver finding out Bernie is winning in CA