Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Does anyone here enjoy journaling

tjb28 March 28th, 2022

This is something I've wanted to do for a few years but only just started writing on a regular basis and hope to continue.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 29th, 2022

Hey @tjb28, journaling is great, people use it for different reasons--- some simply like this habit, others treat it as a form of self care, that also helps in having some self introspection and regulating our thoughts and feelings. I would like to be more regular with it too haha, so taking this post of yours as a reminder, thankyouu!

I'm so glad you've began it also, and am rooting for youuu. ❤️

Ilovethewarmsun March 29th, 2022

I used to journal to improve my writing skills but I stopped haha.

Litepanda March 29th, 2022

@tjb28 I do! I write from time to time. There are some on and off too. But I never completely stop doing it. I love journaling. I enjoy the process of expressing myself freely through writing. I also like reading what I wrote. Sometimes, when I'm in a dark place or in times of uncertainty, I would go back in time through my writing. Somehow it can be uplifting. To read it all and be reminded of the person I once was. The experiences that warm my heart.

I'm also in the process of writing something now. But I'm kinda stuck now. Hopefully, I'd be able to finish it the way I expect myself to do it.

stream26 March 31st, 2022

Me! When my mind is too cluttered with anxiety or other negative thoughts, weighing down like a very heavy weight on me, i start writing. Just mechanically ‘downloading’ the thoughts into paper. After writing a few lines somehow the mind start clearing up. Then I can start addressing the worries more rationally. Initially I had to remind myself to write at tough times but now that is my first go to. That is how I started journaling. Now I write both at good times and bad ones. I made my own planner from planner templates for this and my journa is one of my closest friend now.

chocolatebunnyy March 31st, 2022

I find journaling very nice and its good to get my thoughts out on paper.

LofiLeah March 31st, 2022

I do it whenever I feel overwhelmed with something - either in life, work, or school. It really helps me to know where my mind at for the present and the future to look back on.