Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

YOUR Favourite Games (Discussion)

BugInARug November 26th, 2015

What's your favourite game?

That's right, me and @Kallie112358 will be hosting a discussion in the ADULT Guided Discussion room on Monday 30th November at 4PM EST (9PM GMT).

We'll be not only talking about what your favourite games are, but what impact they have had on your life, what you like about these games, how they draw you in and so much more.

We're hoping it'll help pave the way for what Gamers Outreach is all about and really set up a great team atmosphere for all discussions to come.

Please join in -- you don't even need to be a gamer to join in! It's open for anyone and everyone!

I can't wait to meet you all!

BugInARug OP November 26th, 2015

Team Tag List (correct as of 11/25/2015):
@Jelle @Oliver12 @Alicattt @221Skye @YayyySphere @CreativeVoice @Sherlok @Casscass @SunshineCat @Kallie112358 @mscoxie @Ace13 @Mogsyt @ArmyWife09 @Allergictodarkness0 @beautifulOasis25 @beautifulAngel38 @Jayooh @BubblyCloud401 @CalmListener @Emily619 @Rickert @Sageypie @fitrandi @Navii @Grissom @TeaforAll @Beautifuldreamer98 @Hopeful @earthwalker3 @distinctBurrito @NikOfMyths @Chaelirious @MidniteAngel @leanyon777 @blissfulParadise86 @BugInARug @Killer4Karra @joethepro @earbeanmags @JanNichole @AshB747 @ImL @Serenity5436 @smilinghooman @HerkimerZeus @xsteph @Arturia @lovelyWhisper66 @AligningHarmonyInternally @MisterV @delightfulRiver87 @Brook @meltingSummer @JustAnotherGuy403 @distinctBurrito @PopeAwesome @Awesomeboy42 @SleepDeprivedAustralian @Undertale @EverGreenLives @Alot @wintersoldier59 @LightACandle @alwaysbelieve8 @Theodor @FriendlyForest86 @ITheDragon @William0 @Softmirage @NadineH @cherishedJet13 @Denton @Pandette @RedRose1337 @ZizyTheTurtle @Scoots @anotherstardust @WolvenEars90 @AgeOfIndieRock @CoffeeDrinker247 @starryWinter12 @EvangelineLover @buttonedprincess @MaddyIsHere @SariannaMoon @OzMaG

Kallie112358 November 26th, 2015

YAY i cant wait hope to have loads and loads of you joining us!!!!!

@Kallie112358 Neither can I!!!

Jelle November 26th, 2015

Good luck guys! Hope it all goes well :)

@Jelle Thank you! I hope it goes well, too!

MadilynRose November 26th, 2015

Sounds awesome!! Wish I was an adult @_@

@MaddyIsHere We'll be hosting plenty of Teen-side discussions in due course! <3

However you can always contact @ZizyTheTurtle who is the discussion leader for the teen side and I'm sure they can help arrange some discussions!

Zizy November 26th, 2015

Really excited about this. Too bad I can't come watch! Tell me how it goes. :)

@ZizyTheTurtle I will do!

ShiningRose November 26th, 2015

Sounds good to me!

@xSteph I hope to see you there!

NadineH November 26th, 2015

Yaay I love games! I'm so excited about this, I'll be there!

@NadineH I can't wait either! I look forward to seeing you there!

SunshineCat November 26th, 2015

I love games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@SunshineCat Who doesn't! I hope to see you on Monday!

Emily619 November 26th, 2015

Awesome! I hope this goes great :D

@Emily619 Thank you! :)

There will be plenty of discussions on the Teen side in due course!

I'll also have a transcript posted on here when the discussion is finished, too! :)

JanNichole November 27th, 2015

Can anyone lend a hand? i dont have any idea how to join this discussion T_T.

I really want to join in this discussion but i dont know how T_T

Help. pls T_T

BugInARug OP November 27th, 2015

@JanNichole Hey!

To join a discussion, all you need to do is head to the room on the date and time specified.

However, I've noticed you are a teen listener so unfortunately won't be able to join us for this discussion as it is on the adult side!

But don't worry, we will be hosting plenty of teen discussions soon!

JanNichole November 27th, 2015

@BugInARug

I understand. I was really looking forward for this though. but hey, you mentioned that theres gonna be a disscussions for teen so, ill still be able to join that one. Ill be looking forward for that instead. Thanks for the info @BugInARug! cute name by the way :D

@JanNichole Haha, thank you!

I'm hoping to get some discussions set up on the teen side in the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled! I'm really sorry you can't join this one though! :(

NamelessKnight November 27th, 2015

Awesomesauce, I hope we get some great Teen discussions going on !

Or I ll have to wait another 11 months to become 18 xD

Give us a SitRep from the Adult side!

Good luck :D

@NikOfMyths Hey Nik, I fully intend on hosting some teen side discussions soon though if you talk to the teen side discussion leader for the Gamer Outreach, I'm sure they have something planned!

AgeOfIndieRock November 27th, 2015

Ah that's pretty neat :D

Unfortunately I'm a teen listener so I won't be able to go :') I hope a similar discussion is organised for the Teen area of 7 Cups because some really good questions are raised :)

BugInARug OP November 28th, 2015

@AgeOfIndieRock I'm sorry that you can't join us but, to answer your other query, I'm planning on hosting some Teen side discussions soon -- but please contact @ZizyTheTurtle if you want to know what's going on teen-side for now!

Jelle November 28th, 2015

For all those wondering about the teen discussions: We are starting these up, if you want to host or co-host one please message me or @ZizyTheTurtle

Zizy November 28th, 2015

@Jelle Thanks for announcing this Jelle! I'm really glad that we're starting to get some discussions planned. Fortunately, there is always room for more. I would be more than happy to assist in the planning of any teen discussions. Let's get this party started!