Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Pokemon Interest Thread

AshleyGamer1995 July 5th

I like Pokemon very much...but no has talked to me on it nor made new friendships with me, which I would appreciate. Can I please have conversations and help with Pokemon that I like or what? Also if you people haven't seen, this is my intro thread made in the Newbie Hub:

https://www.7cups.com/forum/welcome/General_2418/HelloImnewhereandIneedhelpnewfriendsconversationandsomethinginparticular_332147/

I already explained pretty much everything there, so I don't need to repeat myself again and again. I just want to be considered for my passion on Pokemon and have new friends who also like it very much as I do.

Also, for me to share pictures of Pokemon that I like, here's one for example (Victini):

494_1720168026.png

So, if by chance, can someone talk with me about this Pokemon creature, too? I know him very well, and have loved him for all the years since he first appeared.

AshleyGamer1995 OP July 5th

@AshleyGamer1995I meant to say "no one", near the start of this thread. I didn't put in "one" there.

Tinywhisper11 July 5th

@AshleyGamer1995 📢📢calling all Pokemon fans, all fans please report to this thread. Thank you. Over and out ❤

akunknown July 5th

@Tinywhisper11

Does that include ex fans 😂 Not that it matters anymore anyway bc I already responded :)

Tinywhisper11 July 5th

@akunknown 📢📢 ex fans are welcome too 😂😂😂😂

@Tinywhisper11

Agreed, EX fans count, too. ;)

@akunknownYes, EX fans are also included. ;)

akunknown July 5th

Ah! Found it! 

As I mentioned in your other thread, I was a fan of Pokémon. Had the games. Had the entire set of cards. I didn’t really have a favorite Pokémon bc the ones Ash had were well trained (eventually) proving himself to be a great trainer. 

@akunknown Hi to you. ^^ I saw your post in the Welcome thread, too.

So yes, I understood most of what you said in your previous comment and here. I certainly like Pokemon always, for its many cool creatures and so on. I am glad you found my thread here, though. :)

akunknown July 5th

@AshleyGamer1995

Favorite Pokémon character?

Favorite trainer/non Pokémon character? 

For me it was the original 3 especially Ash bc he lasted the longest out of the 3. 

Favorite era or season?

My favorite era was the original one. Some of the others were good too like Joto (pretty sure I spelled it wrong but forgot the correct spelling 😂😂😂) Journeys 

What are your favorites? If you have any of course. 

@akunknown I have plenty of favourites for Pokemon, Trainers, regions, etc., of any Gen. As I said and shared here, Victini and Virizion from B&W are one of my highest favourites in the Pokedex order. For Victini, I remember seeing him in an advert on television and certain ONM magazine issue during 2010-2012, when B&W came out on DS. It all blew my mind when I was a teen. :D Also, the spelling is "Johto", and it is the name of a second region in the series after Kanto. They're even next to each other, too! ^^

One extra thing to mention about spelling - I don't wish to be offensive, but the spelling of "favorite" that many use is America's viewing, whereas "favourite" is British origin. Because I'm a Brit, I always have the full version including "u" in it, same for other words like "colour", "armour" and "realise".

akunknown July 5th

@AshleyGamer1995

It’s not offfensive. Well not to me anyway as I don’t take any offense to that. 

I respect that you’re Brit and have your own way of spelling as a result. Nothing wrong with that. However I’m not Brit so I hope you don’t take any offense and are completely ok and comfortable with me not spelling words the Brit way. It’s not who I am and I’m just being my authentic self. That’s all. Nothing wrong with that either my friend :)

@akunknown Yep, that's OK, too. ^^ Also for what Trainer in Pokemon I like, I just remembered to mention this - one human in the series I really love amongst other humans in Pokemon is Cynthia, Champion of the Sinnoh region. She's blonde, with long hair and one eye covered (similar to Rosalina from SMG). I find her to be very beautiful and attractive, too. :D 🥰 She makes a perfect friend and love interest to me. ^^ ;)

@akunknown ...Actually, I do have issues with US spelling, sorry to admit otherwise. :O >.< I've had this for so long, and even used to explain my problem on this case, but hardly anyone understood. I'm only comfortable with UK spells but I do try my best sometimes to cope with the US versions. Just not all the time, sadly. X(

virizion-xous54_1720191415.png

Here's another Pokemon I like as a personal favourite: Virizion. Her and Victini are both from Gen V (Black and White games). ;)

And another Pokemon from Gen V I admire personally as well: Samurott. :D This is the fanart of him. :)

samurott-xous54_1720192226.png

I like the way he looks here, which makes it feel like he's very determined for battle. ^^ :D

I saw that someone called wrenrainygardens (@wrenrainygardens) also likes Pokemon, since his thread posted months ago. But when I spread my word of interest there... Even he hasn't saw or came back for a reply yet, too. Odd. :/

gradeonmagus July 5th

@AshleyGamer1995 I've been a Pokemon fan since my uncle gave me a cart of Blue as a 13 year old ages ago so I've got a ton of favorites. One that stands out the most? Garchomp.

Also Clodsire!

I'm making a life sized crocheted shiny Clodsire that I'm going to hide a sleeping bag in you have to enter by climbing in its mouth. :D 

@gradeonmagus I see... Alright. ^^ I know Garchomp, and he's also one of my favourites. I definitely remember those really nice Pokemon game cartridges for GB and GBC, ones being Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal. They were fantastic games, and so are many other instalments later on for GBA, DS, 3DS and Switch. :)

azureOak2643 July 8th

Hi, I can't call myself a Pokemon fan yet. But, I've known Pokemon since I was little and recently I've been into Pokemon I don't know why. Today I started watching the Pokemon Horizon series and played Pokemon Sword and Shield. I've always loved monster taming stuff. There so many things I haven't learned about the whole Pokemon franchise, I hope you can teach me some. Let's be friends~

AshleyGamer1995 OP July 8th

@azureOak2643Pokemon is really good! You should play more of the games to learn more, as I've did the same way. ;) Even if you can't buy more games, there's always emulators and ROMs of Pokemon to check out... Although for me, I prefer the official games over hacked ones. XD