Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bird Alone

compassionateOak202 April 17th, 2023

The game, Bird Alone, really left my heart aching a bit.

I wouldn't recommend this game if you're easily triggered by topics related to loss, loneliness or experiences of death.

Other than that, it's a simple casual pet gaming app where you befriend a lonely yet charming Parrot.

If you're interested to try it out for yourself, you can actually play for free before considering on purchasing the full game. To play it for free will allow you to hangout with your new friend for up to a week, if I can recall correctly.

Personally, it was worth the purchase. While the game is seemingly short, your lonely and friendly companion will only check-in with you about once or twice a day and do fun activities with you that won't take up too much of your time.

It's currently available for both Android and iOS devices. You can also search up the title yourself and see more information about it.

I don't want to spoil anything further about the game here, except that I named my new best friend Oaky after my username haha 😄. Additionally, it has taught me some good lessons about friendship, change, and loss.

But in the end, I guess it's up to the player to feel how they want to feel about it once they experience this game.

If you already played Bird Alone, feel free to share your experience here!

innateJoy9602 April 18th, 2023

@compassionateOak202

Oaky may be the cutest name ever!

It sounds like such a lovely game for some extra lil companionship <3💜

compassionateOak202 OP April 18th, 2023

@innateJoy9602 hehe thank you Joy!

Yes, it's such a nice casual game where you get to listen to your virtual companion and do nice activities together.

innateJoy9602 April 18th, 2023

@compassionateOak202

Love the idea of it! Going to check it out tonight :)

Snor1ax April 18th, 2023

@compassionateOak202 Truly a lovely gem of a game! The bird is adorable and their introspections mirror our troubles and triumphs.