Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ark Survival Evolved

D2K4 March 2nd, 2020

So does anyone here play Ark Survival Evolved to unwind?

I genuinely find the game relaxing (now that I'm a higher level where I don't have to worry about dying every time a raptor or something shows up!) and enjoy playing with friends on our private server when they can manage to make time for it (a rare event these days sadly). We've each got bases on the Island that match our personalities nicely and a couple that we share together. Mine is a small, rustic stone house (that looks a bit like a trailer if I'm being honest lol) with no electricity, an industrial grill on the back, and a small sheep pen set up next to it. It's by the hidden lake in the north so I get to enjoy my isolated valley in relative serenity, fish, and generally enjoy a tranquil existence under the watchful gaze of a tough mama T-Rex named Rhea. It's a great way to unwind!

BlueWillow24 May 6th, 2020

I LOVE ARK and have been playing since I discovered it in 2014. I've played solo, on unofficial servers, and even hosted my own for a while. Currently playing on ARKade PvE servers.

I've built everything from huts to castles and love breeding Parasaurs and Ravagers.