Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Happy

sincerePenny4591 February 12th, 2021

Name 3 healthy food/dishes which taste delicious and make you feel satisfied?

Katbtrying552 February 13th, 2021

I make my own keto friendly pizzas. One gets red sauce and 5 kinds of meat, the other gets white sauce and chicken, bacon, black olives. Loads of cheeses on both, of course. I'm super lazy about cooking daily so I slice them up and freeze them to nuke when I'm hungry.

I love eating keto/low carb! Been doing it for 10+ years and will never go back to the carby junk tht almost ruined my health.

sincerePenny4591 OP February 15th, 2021

I'm salivating πŸ˜‹

amoOna97 February 14th, 2021

@sincerePenny4591

Rendang, sushi & zurbiyan πŸ’•πŸ‘ŒπŸ€€

sincerePenny4591 OP February 15th, 2021

Well I don't know what zurbiyan is... Would love to have some details or an authentic recipe?

Hotaru419 February 28th, 2021

@sincerePenny4591. I make a good chicken and veggie dish. It's diced chicken cooked in a skillet, in another you sautee lots of fresh spinach, 2 zucchini cut into zoodles, about 8 cherry tomatoes cut in half and if desires a handful of mushroom slices, in about 1/2 stick of butter between both. Add lemon pepper to taste on both skiillets, after both are cooked toss chicken with veggies. Drain excess butter and serve hot!

optimisticDay8079 March 17th, 2021

@sincerePenny4591 quinoa salad, chlli sin carne and avocado toast!

richsloth29 November 27th, 2021

Homemade Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwiches

This dish has a proper nutritional balance and most importantly it's delicious and easy to make.