Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

intro

ratskull November 14th, 2022

hi I'm Domi (she/her) , i go by rat idk why

I have diagnosed depression and OCD

I'm very low right now so I decided to give this a go

i really like movies and books but my main passion is music. I'm polish but live in the uk I'm not sure what to write

Liv125 November 15th, 2022

Hello there Domi 😊 It's lovely to meet you, a huge warm welcome to 7 cups and the community. Rat is an interesting name, i think rats are a really cute animal. It's a good thing that you did by coming onto 7 cups for support, and i hope that you are able to find the help that you need here πŸ’œ What books and movies do you like? Do you play any instruments? Thank you for your introduction!

ratskull OP November 15th, 2022

my favorite books are no longer human, Klara and the sun, all the bright places and girl in pieces. my favourite movies are all quiet on the western front, alig indahouse and whiplash. yes I play an electric guitar, it's a fender squire bullet :) thank you for being so kind.

iemouse November 15th, 2022

@ratskull Hey domi, I love no longer human as well!! My favorite from him though is the setting sun and I'm reading school girl from his rn. If you wanna talk hmu if I can as well :)

ratskull OP November 15th, 2022

that's awesome :) I really want to read the setting sun also sure I'm down to talk :)

GrandSam16 November 16th, 2022

@ratskull

Welcome in your community!

You will find a lot of helpful and supportive members here, I am here if you are willing to chat.

My main passion is music too, but I like oriental music cuz I'm from Egypt.

I like reading, video games, biking as well.

ratskull OP November 16th, 2022

that's nice I really like exploring different genres of music. what are your favourite books and video games?

@ratskull

I read psychology and self-help books.

My favorite books are:

Ten Days to Self-Esteem, The Feeling Good Handbook, Atomic Habits, The 5 Love Languages.

My favorite video games are:

Sleeping Dogs, Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Pro Evolution Soccer 6, FIFA.

ooh I really like psychology but I mainly watch videos and just research it

my favourite video games are overwatch and night in the woods. I'd really like to play sleeping dogs

@ratskull

Do you know Sleeping Dogs already?

yeah

Liv125 November 17th, 2022

Oohhh i love overwatch as well! 😊 It is definitely my favourite game tooπŸ’—

spongbobishappy November 16th, 2022

@ratskull

ratskull :

I am inviting you to join me in the Sharing Circle chat room, where you will meet other members

of 7Cups.com ! 😊