Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

☆New To Astrology☆

confusedXcreature August 9th, 2020

Hey Hobby People! I'm Creature, my sun sign is Taurus♉&my moon sign is Virgo♍ The research I've done so far in astrology has really helped me lately with my existential crisis and it helps me get my mind focused instead of worrying about a million different things.

I've recently started researching astrology/numerology/space in general to feel semi productive during the day and I'm wondering if there's anyone in this community that would be willing to help me learn more about it, or even be willing to learn with me. Reading birth charts/studying tarot is what I'm mainly interested in, but other than that I'd really like to know more about the stars and space in general.

If anyone has any tips for getting in the habit or starting a new hobby, please let me know! I'm terrible at keeping up with routines!

emily2803 September 11th, 2020

@confusedXcreature

Hi Creature! It's nice to meet you. I'm Emily and I'm thinking of joining the hobby subcommunity. I've taken some interest in your post because stars and space have also interested me since the start of high school. I love seeing constellations but I'm more interested in the scientific aspect behind them. I'm a Leo, in case you were wondering - hopefully that doesn't have an impact on your impression of me though, haha. I hope your pursuit of learning more about astrology goes well! Make another post or add to this forum and tag me if you have any updates. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ivy229 May 11th, 2021

I have wanted to learn about Astrology and all those other related things for quite so time now. If you are still looking for someone to learn with, I would definitely be interested in learning with you :)

ellielop June 20th, 2023

What a nice hobby! How is going these days actually?

Berefos June 21st, 2023

It's great to hear that astrology and tarot have been helpful for you in navigating existential crises and focusing your mind. Learning about these subjects can be both enriching and rewarding. To get started, I recommend finding reputable resources online or in books, and perhaps joining online communities or local groups focused on astrology and tarot https://tarotoo.com/. Don't worry about keeping up with routines, just take it one step at a time and enjoy the journey of discovery.