Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bucket List

conscientiousPeach2999 May 14th, 2021

What would you include in your bucket list? Traveling somewhere? Making/creating something? Watching/reading something? ... Share your thoughts 😊

Ivy229 May 14th, 2021

Some of the things on my bucket list:

Traveling: I would like to travel more in general. Some of the places I would like to go to-Australia, Africa, Las Vegas, California, Hawaii

Personal: I want to get to a place in life where I feel completely content, carefree and accept myself as the person I am no matter my struggles, illnesses, flaws, self-image....

Professional: I want to continue to strive to seek out more opportunities that will allow me the chance to use my experiences to help others. I want to volunteer more and give back my time in general but I would like to have more once in a lifetime opportunities where I am truly able to grow as a human being and as someone who strives to impact and contribute positivity to the world and others around me.

LovetoGod May 19th, 2021

@conscientiousPeach2999

Great question πŸ˜ƒ

I have a big list tbh haha. Because I want to learn and experience everything in the life. I want to enjoy my life. But there are some things which are like impossible and only possible in my imaginations lol πŸ˜›

1. I want to travel whole world

2. I am really foodie so want to try different types of food

3. I really love shopping haha so want to buy lots of dresses and amazing things

4. Want to create my own magical world ( impossible) πŸ™ƒ

5. Want to be a Disney Princess πŸ˜ƒ

6. I want to create my own big castle

7. I love nature a lot so want to create a big garden with different beautiful magical flowersπŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸŒΌπŸ’

8. Want to be a celebrity too lol

9. Want to meet that all amazing people whom I met here

10. Want to create a world ( NGO) where everyone live happily and want to help people as much as I can because that's true achievement