Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

HEALTHY LIVING/ACCOUNTABILITY BUDDY

orangeHuman868 January 12th

Hello everyone,

I am looking for someone who is interested in physical activity, eating healthy and self-improvement. A weekly check in or anything really that keeps the new years mojo.

A bit about me. Female 47, active love exercising, enjoys health eating, counting calories, travelling, studying bachelor of health science, work casually, majors nutrition & psychological science, and qualified chef. Lives in Australia so its summer here now. 

Working on my mental health so is a work in progress. 

Not looking for any commitment just people who enjoy similar activities and people who just want to have a go and continue to make the small changes that matter. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. 🏃🏃‍♀️🚲🚲

PoliteOcean January 18th

@orangeHuman868

Hey there Human~ 

Thank you for your amazing post in our Buddies section. Best wishes for you to find another “Buddy” that  sounds as amazing as you do for added continued support & accountability. 

Also, feel free to look through (and respond) to some of the other posts to see if there is someone else who also might be waiting to connect with someone like you who has similar interests & goals! 

Best wishes on your continued journey. 

quest1020304050 February 28th

@orangeHuman868

i can't pm any member

Hey, good luck for your journey. I am 20 year college psychology student. I don't do all of these things same to you, but I do like to do workout and try to eat healthy. And I am also starting to study and work on my mental health also. Keep your journey going ✨ love to you.

AmazingCherry4374 March 14th

Sounds great! I have been on my health improvement journey post covid, and it has been a great experience, you can message me if you want to connect! profile-picture8_1710429567.png