Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling great

Shortasiankid March 16th

I know it's been a couple weeks since I last visited this group. I've  been in a little depressed/stuck state since then. I had to remind myself just because I put exercise/life on pause  that I can always resume. I did still keep my walking routine up throughout this period. After I recently went on a trip to a lake it reminded me to not give up hope and to strive forward in life/fitness. Sometimes you just need a mood booster for motivation like nature,listening to music,drawing,or anything that you love. Remember life is like an elevator  it has it's ups and downs and has many levels(years) to go/grow through.

@Shortasiankid

Indeed, there's low moments and depressive phases, but it can be helpful to continue seeking and creating motivation for yourself to keep pushing forward. Keep it up!

Tinywhisper11 March 16th

@Shortasiankid you should be so proud of yourself ❤❤ going through such  a rough patch, and still  managing to get up and go for walks, that's amazing well done ❤ yep! Nature has a way of reminding us of  the beauty of life ❤  you got a great mindset, truly inspiring ❤

Alexzheng07 March 26th

It's understandable to feel down at times, but it's great that you've been able to maintain your walking routine and find solace in nature. Trips to places like lakes can indeed provide a much-needed mood boost and perspective shift. Engaging in activities you love, whether it's listening to music, drawing, or anything else, can help lift your spirits and reignite your motivation. Remembering that life has its ups and downs, and that growth occurs over time, can provide reassurance during challenging moments. Keep striving forward, and don't hesitate to lean on the things that bring you joy and inspiration.

Poohkipsie March 26th

This was really motivational. Thanks for sharing this