Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Daylight Savings Time 🕙🕚

LovelyFrog8934 March 11th

Daylight Savings time was yesterday for most of the US where I am and its really got my out of sync today with myself and body. I love the longer days but when it comes to adjusting to the difference takes a toll on me

I've been very sleepy all day and I did sleep pretty well last night for the most part wake up a few times but otherwise well

Been extremely emotional too a little bit irritable too

Who else here feels this???

Or is just me lol

Lots of love my way!

PoliteOcean March 12th

@LovelyFrog8934

Its understandable that everyone is different and responds to changes in different ways. 

For some it’s more challenging to adjust than others…. (Personally for me, I love when we switch to DST because I love the longer & lighter days. And knowing winter is almost over). Among various other reasons. So for me I find the time-change to be less of a challenge or struggle. 

It’s good that you were still able to sleep well during the night despite the change. And as with most things, in time your body will adjust and get back on track with feeling better. Just remember to incorporate SelfCare (and some naps) if you find you are still feeling this way throughout the week. Also be sure to include Hydration! As our bodies need hydration to stay alert & function throughout the day. And can even help us in being more active by giving us a boost of energy when we find ourselves feeling more tired or lethargic. 

So continue to take care of your self, and best wishes. We are here to support you at 7cups.Â