Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Goal Of Improvement

Gr8ful1974 February 4th

I think this might be just the group I need to join!

I have been taking terrible care of myself for several years now. It’s an ongoing issue.

I am determined that this will be the year I turn it around.

My intentions started off successfully enough, but now I’m lagging again in my commitments to myself.

This has to do with all areas this Group lists in the “About” section.

PoliteOcean February 5th

@Gr8ful1974

Hi there~ Welcome to the Healthy Living Community! We are glad that you have found us here and glad to have you join us. 

We think its really great for you that you have come to your own realizations that you want to make healthier changes for yourself. Living a healthier lifestyle doesn't have to be hard, it just involves making wiser choices for ourselves. 

Perhaps making a list (through journaling or using a health app) to figure out what areas your are lagging in the most. And being honest with yourself about why you feel you are lagging. And how you can improve on your choices surrounding that. 

Either way, we are here to support you in your efforts. And think its awesome that you are ready to turn things around for yourself this year! Great job to you. Please also feel free to take a look around both the Healthy Living Community as well as the 7cups community as whole! 

As living healthier involves every area of our lives, (body, mind, spirit, physically, mentally, emotionally) etc... it all goes hand in hand. And there are many great support areas here to help bring it all together for you!

Best wishes on all of your efforts! And please reach out to us if you have any questions. 

PoliteOcean May 14th

@Gr8ful1974

Hi there.. 

We just wanted to follow up with you to see how you were doing? And if you have any updates to share with us regarding your journey?! How are things going?