NightcoreDragon April 10th, 2021

Hi everyone 😊, today I post 10 simple Healthy Habits that you can follow ❀️

1) Smile 😊

2) hugs πŸ€—

3) appreciation 😁

4) respect 😌

5) willing to listen πŸ˜€

6) Jogging for few minutes πŸƒ

7) eating healthy πŸ˜‹ (its ok to have cheat days)

8) love and compassion ❀️

9) taking care of oneself, in whatever way you like.

​10) supporting and listening to each other on 7 Cups.

​​​​​​What's your healthy habits and would you follow the above ones? Leave a comment to inspire us all.

KitKatriona April 10th, 2021

These are great reminders! I also try to make sure I drink plenty of water πŸ™‚

Feelicity08 April 10th, 2021

@WintersCuteFox

Aww fox I love all those healthy habits above. In addition "Making the mindset to positivity". Stay positive, keep on moving forward and cheer up and fighting πŸ˜‡πŸŒŸβ€οΈπŸŽ–οΈ hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸŒΈπŸ’–πŸŒΈ

YourFriend247 April 10th, 2021

@WintersCuteFox

Those are really good habits, thanks for reminding us. I will try to follow them and make sure to add more new good habits 😊

Thanks for tagging ❀

ItsMaisy April 10th, 2021

@WintersCuteFox Aww they are really nice healthy habits. I would love to follow. My healthy habits are sleeping early, being nice to good people and ignoring bad ones, drinking water, eating when hungry otherwise i don't eat :p, going for a walk, watching favorite tv shows and reading favorite books, and spending time with my loved ones. heartsmiley

PoliteOcean April 10th, 2021

@WintersCuteFox

Thank you for sharing your list... Although I like to think of them more positively as 'Treat' days and Not "Cheat" days.

As adding "cheat" to the pharse makes it sounds like we aren't allowed to treat ourselves from time to time in the midst of our healthy living goals. And it brings a negative attention to that by calling it a cheat.

So yes, enjoy and "TREAT" yourself as well.

Rashmieee April 11th, 2021

@WintersCuteFox

Awww heart

Lovely post Foxo! heartsmiley Like it! heart

April 11th, 2021

@WintersCuteFox Thank you for sharing. Will try to jog for a "few minutes" and then do the rest of the things for the rest of the day xD

brilliantTurtle89 April 11th, 2021

@WintersCuteFox

They sound like great ideas.

April 11th, 2021

@WintersCuteFox

Those are some really good habitsπŸ’›

April 11th, 2021

@WintersCuteFox

Thanks for sharing, some really great and important healthy habits, will try to follow them❀

MagicalSarah April 12th, 2021

@WintersCuteFox

Hello, how are you, Fox? I hope all izz well? Thank you for sharing your Healthy Habits with us here. What a wonderful habits you have, and I can see how it's affecting you as a member here.

I would like to add my Healthy Habits to the list:

1. Singing and dancing like I'm a superstar performing on stage. It's my form of exercising! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

2. Listening to music like it's the air I breathe. It's soothing! 🎧🎧🎧

3. I really love to laugh. My previous nickname was TheLaughingSarah. So, this one is so important: Laughing out loud haha lol lmao rofl 🀣🀣🀣

4. Binge-watching funny dramas or movies. My favorite ever are HIMYM and Friends πŸŽ₯πŸŽ¬πŸ“Ί

5. Napping. I love taking naps on the weekend or whenever I can! 😴😴😴

6. Having quality time with my beautiful daughter! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

7. Interacting in any kind of ways with my loved ones. That's including listening and having great convo with my super duper awesome long-term listeners, my great ex mentor and mentor, and my lovely members and friends here πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

8. Planting flowers. Can you see how my Sunflowers bloom so beautifully? 🌻🌻🌻

That's all for now! Stay safe, healthy, and haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy, Fox, much ❀ and God bless us all!

Your friend,

Sarah @--'--,---