Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I guess I need to work on myself a lot more than I thought I did

Shortasiankid May 31st

So let me start by saying Hi everyone I know it's been a while since I last posted. Lately I've been feeling like I'm on the right path to healing both physically and mentally but get pulled back by my emotions to my old ways. I am exercising again after a few weeks hiatus, I am increasing my steps too, and trying my hand at yoga and meditation. I really am just conflicted in how my personality is  and how blunt and assertive I can be aside from my usual cheerful and nonchalant demeanor. Any tips or input would be very much appreciated.

PoliteOcean June 2nd

@KindredSpirit2290

Wonderful suggestions & reply! 

Tinywhisper11 May 31st

@Shortasiankid I think your doing amazing, well done for all the exercises, it's ok to have had says or weeks, with mental illness, ups and downs are unfortunately gonna happen. It's how you bounce back that counts, and your doing really well at that ❤ your moods and how they can drastically change, is also part of mental health unfortunately. It could also be due to stress or frustration. But it'll be ok, your doing ama zing ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤