Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Health. (Emotional Support)

Meenakshi29 July 5th

Hlo everyone... Today only I joined this community.... My greetings to everyone . Hope you are all doing good... 

So I just wanted to write a little bit about emotional support.. As we all need that right but still asking for emotional support is like so difficult because we think it's not a normal thing.... But just the way we get injured and quickly ask for help Or seek for support to cure that injury... Just like that we should seek support for our emotional health because emotional health is a important aspects of us we can't take it lightly. Hope you all take good care of your emotional health and never feel awkward to seek emotional support . 

Have a great day 😁😁

Hey hey @Meenakshi29 welcome to the community, how lovely of you to join us in spreading more compassion!💛

I agreeee, it's sooo much more easier to reach out for support for physical injuries or conditions, something more "visible" and "comprehensible" for the general public, as compared to mental health and emotional well-being.

I'm glad communities as 7 cups exist to bridge some of this gap, and provide many many people the kindness and compassion they need and deserve. 

Thank you too, for being here and reminding us to care for ourselves.💛

Meenakshi29 OP July 5th

Thanku for addressing this by highlight more points and thanku for such a great reply 😌

Thank you too... For being here and helping people on this platform. 💙

@Meenakshi29

Aw of course, happy to!💙

Hope to see you around more. Good wishes for your listener journey ahead!🤗

PoliteOcean July 6th

@Meenakshi29

Hi there 👋🏼Welcome to the community! 

Yes agreed that asking for/getting/seeking “emotional support” is very important for our overall well-being. 

“Physical, mental & emotional Health”, ALL go together hand-in-hand. You can’t fully have one without the other. It’s all a balance for our complete overall wellness! 

Thank you for sharing your post with our community. :)