Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Gentle Reminder

magneticShoulder3193 September 11th, 2020

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well. I just want to remind everyone that YOU have the power to create the life you want and are capable of achieving your goals. There are so many supportive people here cheering you on.

You've got this! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»

I don't know if anyone needs to here this today but here it is.

CheeryMango September 11th, 2020

@magneticShoulder3193

Thank you for this much needed reminder and you got this too heart

carefreeNarwhal88 September 11th, 2020

@magneticShoulder3193 thank you so much for empowering us and giving us this positive spirit! ❀

You too stay safe and happy and don't forget to keep on being the awesome person you are!

emily2803 September 11th, 2020

@magneticShoulder3193

I am so happy that you put out this reminder! In the face of difficult times, we tend to forget that life is what we make it out to be. Even though it can be so, so difficult to reach out for help, support is there if we need it; sometimes in the places we'd least expect it to be. I am so glad that I have 7 Cups as a safe haven and I can be reassured that there are people like you who are willing to put out these much-needed reminders. And for that, I thank you greatly. <3

SupportiveMitch September 12th, 2020

What a beautiful reminder!! Thank you so much for posting this <3

bubblyJulie September 15th, 2020

I teared up :) Thank you so much this simple thing is all I needed after a rough day!

PoliteOcean September 15th, 2020

@magneticShoulder3193

Thank you so much for sharing this!...I'm certain many here need to hear this in whatever we are going through or dealing with or need to overcome. And is a great reminder to help us to "Keep our heads up and Keep Moving Forward"! And that we are here to support you all!