Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Host a sharing circle

brightFlake February 10th

Hello, 

I want to host a sharing circle. And specifically I want to host a teen sharing circle.

Kindly guide me how to and what are the requirements?

@hope @sunisshiningandsoareyou 

Kind regards.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 10th

Hiya @brightFlake that's so awesome, the sharing circle team is always looking for and accepting of enthusiastic team mates to lead the sessions. You can both try hosting on the spot as well as become a committed team mate following through with a quota and such!

Please check out this post for more information and application form: https://www.7cups.com/forum/groupmod/MemberSharingCircles_2109/WearerecruitingfornewhoststojoinourSharingCircleHostingteam_320875/

PatienceImpatiens February 11th

@brightFlake

So Happy you want to Host. Hosting is so fun and you'll find all your answers on the link Sunshine sent, and Lou is really so nice.

Lou73 February 15th

Hey @brightFlake it's great to hear from you again and that you are still interesting in hosting Sharing Circles. I did send you the links for the training quiz but please let me know if you need me to send them again and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me 😊

brightFlake OP February 16th

@Lou73

Thank you for your response. I do remember you sharing the form , but I don't seem to have it in the chat now for some reason. 

The requirements does say, I will need to have 5 group sharing chats. I have 5 Group support chats . Is this the same ? Or is the count of sharing chats is different? 

Lou73 February 16th

@brightFlake I will PM you Flake 😊