Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

July Sharing Circle AMA (Ask Me Anything)

Anna July 6th, 2021

Hello Sharing Circle community!

I am very excited to invite you to join Sharing Circle leaders, @CheeryMango, @Gozzil and I, for a Sharing Circle AMA (Ask Me Anything) session to answer your questions and hear your feedback about Sharing Circle.

When? Wednesday, July 7th, 3:00 PM ET.

Where? In ASilentObservers Office

Who can come? Everyone is welcome! Members, hosts, listeners - everyone!

If you have any questions or are not able to make the session, please feel free to post your feedback down below.

We are very excited to update you on what we've been up to, and hear your thoughts!

Sincerely,

Your friendly 7 Cups ghost,

Anna 👻

P.S. If you have any thoughts or questions and are unable to make the AMA, please feel free to post in this thread at any time, or send @Gozzil, @CheeryMango or I (@AnnaTess) a message.

Anna OP July 6th, 2021

Tagging those who have hosted in the past three months!

@Gozzil @AnnaTess @CheeryMango

@courageousheart96 @GoingSafari @lavalavau @PatienceImpatiens @perhapssomeone @Lou73 @Youshine @AncoraImparo @ContainedChaos @creativeSoul5974 @DonaldDraper @iampapaya @listnerlex @OptimisticFlute57 @musicalHarmony @pvroom @Tiahuaer @richuyulin @Gozzil @InquireWithin @CupidtheKingofLove @2llaf17 @Whisperwillow2020 @calmMango9611 @@calmMango9611 @AnnaTess @@calmMango96110 @sally2345986 @BuzzingHoneyBee @pioneeringpark9589 @shiningRainbows65 @UnbotheredSwan @ForestFern12 @Empath42 @CozySlippers @Noah88 @Asdari @bountifulreeds24 @bubbleBalsam6602 @CalmRosebud @Girly2017 @sallymae3459 @sleepingGrapefruit @SolaceCares @TealSpring5935 @DreamTouch @Solitary3102 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @amazingNutella24 @Kiwii7 @WintersCuteFox @Bu123 @jovialButterfly6752 @friendlyStrawberries597 @Speakupmentalhealth @ouiCherie @Rashmieee @lavenderPear809 @MrMarino @aliseeafernanda @LivinginDiscomfort123 @klemen @Mila995 @lumieremilkyway @silverwillows8128 @Sakshi Chhabria @GildedWings @lyricalPillow3807 @ChatFree @lyricalpillow3807 @MeditatingVirgo @AdequatelyInadequate @totheskyandbeyond @catwriter2389 @Discreetocean22 @Peecee @AuntieMymble @imalittlerebel @AriadneLove @Bipedhuman666 @Jasminerice @kindLemonade @MagicalSarah @sunnylistener @stelladodo @fantasticFlower5111 @ZenArashi4 @FairyPrinceSasha @lueurspace @Youshine @MilaTheListener @DigitalKnight @kindLemonade @Lou73 @flowersofmiceandmen

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 6th, 2021

Thanks for the invite, @AnnaTess 👻❤