Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

MHAM 2023: Group Support Event Schedule- (May 08 - 14)

ASilentObserver May 8th, 2023

Hello & Happy Monday everyone! I hope all those who attended MHAM discussions last week, may have felt heard, connected, and supported. I appreciate you all were able to join in and increased mental health awareness.

We're so excited to have you all here today. Our goal is to provide a space where we can discuss mental health in a safe and supportive environment. Get ready for some serious introspection and community bonding. Here is the schedule for this week (May 08-14)

** (TBD stands for to be decided).

▶️ Adult side Schedule-

• May 08 (Monday)- Support Networks with @ASilentObserver at 6.30 AM Eastern time
  • May 08 (Monday) - Eating Disorder & Body Image with @Beck1 at 11.00 AM Eastern time
  • May 09 (Tuesday) - Understanding Grief and Loss with @ASilentObserver at 1.00 PM Eastern time
  • May 10 (Wednesday)- Understanding Bipolar with @ASilentObserver at 7.30 am Eastern time
  • May 10 (Wednesday)- Autism and You with @AZulaDragon34 at 1.00 PM Eastern time
  • May 11 (Thursday) - Dealing with Judgement in Families with @ASilentObserver at 7.30 AM Eastern time
  • May 12 (Friday) - Dealing with Grief and Loss with @AzulaDragon34 at 1.00 PM Eastern time

▶️ Teen side Schedule-

• May 08 (Monday)- Label Avoidance with @ASilentObserver at 8.30 AM Eastern time
  • May 08 (Monday) - Eating Disorder & Body Image with @Azuladragon34 at 1.00 PM Eastern time
  • May 10 (Wednesday) - Addiction and Society/ Social Media Pressure with @ASilentObserver at 1.00 PM Eastern time
  • May 10 (Wednesday) - Dealing with Grief and Loss with @beck1 at 11.00 AM Eastern time
  • May 11 (Thursday) - Understanding Bipolar with @ASilentObserver at 12.00 PM Eastern time
  • May 11 (Thursday)- Dealing with Judgement in Families with @ASilentObserver at 9.00 PM Eastern time

So mark your calendars, folks, and get ready for some deeply enriching and joyous group discussions. We hope you leave feeling inspired and supported in your mental health journey! We can't wait to see you there!

All sessions will take place in Special Events Group Chat. It will be open for 5-10 minutes before the discussion will start.

I appreciate all leaders stepping in to facilitate mental health awareness conversations in the community. Please all join and participate in these conversations to spread awareness and support for everyone.

Important Note:

• If you aren't able to attend these scheduled discussions due to time zone and availability limitations, we request you to join Group Chats when you can and share your thoughts and experiences. We are all here to listen to and support you.
  • This post only reflects the second week's schedule, next week's schedule will be posted on May 15 (Monday). All room supporters, chatroom moderators, global moderators, and hosts who are interested to facilitate and host these guided discussions to help us bring more discussions across different time blocks. Here is the signup sheet to pick a discussion topic, date, and time. We would appreciate your support.
  • If you have any questions or thoughts, please feel free to reach out to me (7cups.com/@asilentobserver)
  • In Forums: Show and Tell: Share Your Favorite Eats and Treats

loud-house-loud-house-gifs.gif

MagnificentSunrise May 8th, 2023

@ASilentObserver, @AZulaDragon34, @Beck1, thank you for all your efforts! This is a great schedule! 😀

I wish you and everyone joining good luck and great sessions! ❤️

May 8th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

This is amazing ♥️

beck1 May 8th, 2023

@annasilverberg just in case you're interested!