Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

August Self-Esteem 30-Day Challenge (Group Support Masterpost)

July 30th, 2021

Join us through the month of August for our Self-Esteem 30-Day Challenge! The goal of this event is to challenge all of us to participate in activities to help boost our personal self-esteem!

Health Blog | From the healthy self-esteem and how to reach it |  Brickandmortarbar.com

Our group support teams have been coordinating sessions related to self-esteem for the whole month, and there will also be icebreaker forum posts made across the subcommunities in this collaborative event! (All ORANGE text below is clickable!)

This challenge will be open for participation until September 7th, 2021. Adult and Teen Members and Listeners can earn the Entrepreneur & Champion Self-Esteem badges by following the requirements below:

Requirements for the Entrepreneur Self-Esteem Badge:

• Attend at least 5 Self-Esteem group sessions

• Participate in at least 5 Self-Esteem icebreakers

Requirements for the Champion Self-Esteem Badge:

• Attend at least 5 Self-Esteem group sessions

• Participate in ALL Self-Esteem icebreakers

All group support sessions corresponding to each day of the challenge will be linked in this post. Please subscribe to this thread, as notifications and updates will be posted in this thread periodically.

Check out the Community Calendar or our Sign-Up Sheet to see upcoming sessions for this event! (We still have plenty of spots available if anyone wants to host a session for the event! Just add yourself to the sign-up! Hosting slots are first-come, first-serve.)

All self-esteem icebreaker posts corresponding to each day of the challenge will be linked in THIS POST. Please subscribe to the thread as notifications will be posted in this thread when the posts go up in our forums across several sub-communities.

Please use this FORM to track your participation in the events. Please only submit one form per user.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 30th, 2021

Oooh this is an awesome event , thanks @LuLuRings 😄

horatiocarterdavis July 31st, 2021

I don’t really understand how this works is it simply a discussion on each topic

August 1st, 2021

@horatiocarterdavis Yep exactly! The link to the schedule/sign-up sheet is just a schedule of sessions, so it'll have the day's topic/theme, who is hosting, what the session will be called, and what time of day (in ET) it'll occur.

kindLemonade August 11th, 2021

@LuLuRings

Great challenge, I'm joining soon right after the self-care break from hosting! See you all next week cool

VioletSpringGlade August 13th, 2021

What are the 'group sessions' and where do we find them? I have done the icebreakers but must have missed the group sessions! blush

August 14th, 2021

@VioletSpringGlade You can check the sign-up sheet HERE and see what sessions are scheduled! There is a tab for adults and for teens.

VioletSpringGlade August 15th, 2021

@LuLuRings

I can't see anything there that says 'group session'. There were 'open chats' but it looks like I missed them. sad
I didn't understand how it works.

11820Read August 20th, 2021

@VioletSpringGlade

All of the events in the link @LuLuRings posted above are considered group session, be it an open chat or guided discussion or anything else.

August 20th, 2021

@11820Read Thank you! I must've missed this notification, so sorry @VioletSpringGlade. But Read explained fabulously!

VioletSpringGlade August 21st, 2021

@11820Read
Thanks!