Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

πŸ“£ AMA and Get to Know Your Group Support Ambassador Event! 🌟 RSVP Here!

Suryansh October 27th, 2023

Greetings to all members and listeners of our esteemed community!

I am thrilled to extend a warm invitation to an exclusive Ask-Me-Anything (AMA) and Get to Know Your Group Support Ambassador event! It is with great pleasure that I, as your Group Support Ambassador, will be hosting this enlightening session where we can connect on a deeper level and foster a stronger sense of community support.

πŸ“ Where?
Join me in the beautifully decorated and eagerly awaited Special Events room.

πŸ—“οΈ When?

• Adults: For our esteemed adult community members and listeners, mark your calendars for the 1st of November, 2023, at 11:00 AM Eastern Time. Prepare your thoughtful questions and valuable insights for a dynamic and engaging discussion.
  • Teens: Our vibrant teenage members and listeners can join me at 11:30 AM Eastern Time on the same day. Come ready to share your ideas, experiences, and aspirations in an environment where every voice is heard and respected.

🌼 Who is invited?
You! All the lovely members and attentive listeners of our incredible community are cordially invited to this insightful and empowering session. This is a perfect opportunity for us to come together, learn from each other, and build a strong network of support and understanding.

This event is not just about me; it's about all of us coming together to share knowledge, experiences, and ideas. Let's make this a memorable and enriching experience for our entire community.

As we gear up for this exciting event, I encourage you to reflect on the questions you've been longing to ask, the innovative ideas you're eager to share, and the experiences you wish to discuss. Your active participation is what will make this session truly enriching and meaningful.

Looking forward to meeting all of you in the Special Events room on 1st of November. Together, let's create an atmosphere of understanding, learning, and, above all, support.

See you there!

wedding_1698434483.jpg

Heather225 October 27th, 2023

yay-peachcat.gif

Heather225 October 27th, 2023

@Suryansh what an AMAZING opportunity! thanks for taking the time to do this and go that extra mile to connect with our community!

Suryansh OP October 27th, 2023

@Heather225

Thank you for your encouraging words, H! πŸ’œ I am thrilled to foster deeper connections within our wonderful community.

MistyMagic October 27th, 2023

@Suryansh in my diary woot! woot! Thankyou for this.

magic-cinderella.gif

Suryansh OP October 27th, 2023

@MistyMagic Looking forward to seeing you there, Mistyy! Have got a new magical wand tooΒ magic-wand-goog_1698439340.png

GoldenNest2727 October 29th, 2023

How wonderful that you're hosting an AMA about the group support program.Β  Thank you!Β 

I took the program last year and enjoyed it a lot.Β  It was so beneficial to learn more about becoming a solid presence in the chatrooms and making everyone feel welcome and heard.Β  I encourage everyone to give GSP a look, and to sign up if you think you're a good fit.Β 

Suryansh OP October 30th, 2023

@GoldenNest2727

It is amazing you took the program last year! Great job on graduating! But, in this event, you can discuss, share ideas and ask questions about anything under Group Support (the rooms, program, forum, roles, leaders, guidelines etc.) :)

faithfulBeing4640 October 29th, 2023

I'll be there!

Suryansh OP October 30th, 2023

@faithfulBeing4640

Looking forward to meeting you there!

Heartsandrosesandpaws October 31st, 2023

@Suryansh

i will try my best to make it if I can

Suryansh OP October 31st, 2023

@Powerandsunset25

Looking forward to meeting you there!