Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2024: Gratitude Week w/ 7 Cups

ASilentObserver September 20th

Hello and welcome everyone to Gratitude Week w/ 7 Cups

Gratitude Day is celebrated annually on the 21st of September. The celebration of Gratitude Day allows both individuals and communities to come together and celebrate the broad meaning of gratitude in various ways. 

The goal of the Gratitude Week is to take time and reflect on the many amazing things, and people we have in our lives. Practicing gratitude could positively impact our well-being and make us happier, more contented people.

There are so many ways that you can be thankful on World Gratitude Day. It can simply include:

• Being thankful that you have woken up and experienced a brand new day. 
  • If you have a pet, your pet is worthy of your gratitude. 
  • You can also be thankful for beautiful nature for beautiful sunrises, sunsets, or simply how different seasons bring unique experiences.
  • You can be thankful for the people around you or in the community that you encountered and made your day better even if for a moment. 

So we invite you to join us in Gratitude Week to be thankful in a few ways: 

• Engage in any or all of the following activities and let us know in the comments below what did you and when. 
  • Send at least 7 empathetic private messages  to listeners/members
  • Post or reply 7 empathetic posts in any thread in the community with the hashtag #Gratitude2024
  • Send 7 supportive comments or phrases in the group support (both members /listeners group chats)

• Participate in a “Thank you to” Chain to appreciate or give a shout-out to anyone and tag 3 friends to join the chain. You can give thank you to anyone including yourself.  The thread will be created and linked here. 
  • Join in the following Group Discussions: at 12.30 pm Eastern (Adults), 1 pm (Teens)
  • Showing Appreciation & Gratitude (Monday)
  • Empathy  (Tuesday)
  • Do you know Self-compassion (Wednesday)
  • The power of thank you (Thursday)

The sessions will take place in Positivity Corner Group Chat

We look forward to celebrating  World Gratitude Day with you. Join us! 

weepy-deeply-grateful.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 20th

@ASilentObserver

Aww gratitude week sounds absolutely fantastic, Obziee, thank you for sharing such lovely ideas to show gratitude around here.🥰

For some of us who may wanna be a little discreet while doing so, OR for those who want a beautiful post for your appreciation for yourself or a peer here, you can always use the peer appreciation form to do so- https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation, this is the best form you'll fill around here lol!🥰

animated-greeting-card-love-quote.gif

ASilentObserver OP September 23rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you Sun and thank you for reminding about Peer Appreciation. 

Lou73 September 24th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I'd like to take a moment to appreciate my favourite Sun 😊🌞 who always has the perfect words to show how much they care, with an endless amount of kindness 🥰

RachelListener September 20th

@ASilentObserver

Those are interesting activities to celebrate gratitude! ☺

images-20_1726831840.jpeg

@RachelListener nice image Rachel and good thought. Thank you for sharing it with us. 

Lou73 September 24th

@RachelListener

Lovely quote and graphic Rachel! 🥰

SeekForgiveness730 September 20th

@ASilentObserver

i would like to join these discussions. I have found gratitude to be a necessary coping tool for my mental health. I don’t use it enough. When I or my children feel down, I like to list 10 things they/we are grateful for. Since this can be hard for kids, it’s fine to be grateful for things like shoes! Socks! Air and ice cream. 

I need more gratitude in my life.

thank you for this.

@SeekForgiveness730 Yes let's practice more gratitude. and I would love to see you in these discussions. 

Heather225 September 20th

thank for you organizing these wonderful events and a happy early world gratitude today to everyone!!

@Heather225 thank you H. appreciate your help and support in organizing these. 

Lou73 September 25th

@Heather225

Always appreciating H for everything they do here 🥰💜

duck-ducky.gif

Heather225 September 25th

Lou 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 you’re such a great person. I’m always so delighted to see you. thanks for caring so sincerely about Cups 🥰

Lou73 September 26th

@Heather225

thank-you.gif

amiablePeace77 September 20th

@ASilentObserver

I love this idea, thank you for creating this event here. 

@amiablePeace77 thank you ami. please do help to share it with all you know and encourage them to participate. 

PassionateMimi22 September 21st

grateful-excited.gif

@PassionateMimi22 nice image mimi. 

FeureVox September 21st

@ASilentObserver

Gratitude Week sounds like such a beautiful and meaningful initiative!
I'm so excited to participate and reflect on all the beautiful things and people we have.
It's easy to get caught up in the daily grind, but taking a moment to appreciate everything around us can genuinely uplift our spirits.
I look forward to sending and receiving those 7 empathetic messages and engaging with the community through

#Gratitude2024!
Let's spread kindness and gratitude together. Thank you for organizing this! 💖✨

@FeureVox absolutely, you made so good points. 

SkyRanchDragonfruit24 September 21st

@ASilentObserver 3057eab4384a6e34ba066d7bf3d5d126_1726942155.jpg

@SkyRanchDragonfruit24 very cool one

Lou73 September 25th

@ASilentObserver Thanks for a great post Obs, sorry to be so late! 

I'd like to take a moment and appreciate nature. I love to just escape everything and find a forest and listen to the birds and feel the sun on skin and smell the fresh leaves. So calming and grounding. 

forest-sun-rays.gif

We may be heading into Autumn and darker nights but that brings out the beautiful warm colours and the trees look so colourful and vibrant. 🍂

WeEarth September 26th

@ASilentObserver

love-heart.gif

TheSunParadox33 Wednesday

I am great full or hobbies and interest like wood working and wood carving and music that keep me calm in a sea of uncertainty