Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Use sr not tcr

Finny17 February 23rd

This is a vent, I will be cursing as I am vv angry atm (tw alcohol talk in tcr)

I am vv aware that there is prolly a lot of other places this anger is coming from and it’s just coming out here but for *** sake. Tcr is not the *** place to talk about serious stuff that could trigger people. If people are trying to convince you why drinking is bad then you shouldn’t *** be in tcr. I went to sr with someone because while neither of us were really struggling we knew it was a darker topic that shouldn’t be talked about in tcr. Idc if you are a newbie it’s really obvious when the name is literally support room, if I say go to sr just go to *** sr. Idc if it’s something that I personally am not triggered by I don’t want you talking about that kinda *** when I just want to hang out with people and chill. And then when I ask you to stop *** stop like *** is it really that hard. There are diff rooms for a reason and ik the lgbtq room is prolly the least used/specific room but tcr and sr are so use them for what they are meant for. I’d rather you have a happy convo in sr (which might be interrupted by someone wanting support) than in tcr where you could trigger someone who just wanted to freaking hang out omg it is not that hard people use your brains 

agreeableBunny7260 February 24th

@Finny17 oh finny. Know i'm here if you wanna talk......even if it's like last night. We can talk about anything. Know i'm here.