Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween Mystery: Unveiling Results!

7CupsCommunity November 28th, 2021

Dear community,

We were so busy keeping other ghosties at bay but we finally found some time to wrap up some candy we had left to share with everyone who took the Halloween Challenge!

We are finally excited to unveil our completed puzzle which some of you got right:

I was just a lurker enjoying my drink, after hiding from all the Halloween trends. Thank you for joining and helping celebrate my win!

zAWFzDZ.jpg

๐Ÿ”ฎ In no particular order, these are the users who were able to solve the mystery!:

@TayTayy @Ferventflame @theriverissinging @NewPenguin @azuladragon34 @cheerfulIceCream @bubblingBreeze14 @xinyii11

๐Ÿญ We would also like to give a shout-out to everyone who participated and enjoyed this challenge with us:

@ahhhhelpimalive @azuladragon34 @bubblingBreeze14 @cheerfulIceCream @FallenStarss @Ferventflame @iampapaya @MatjavexyBI @Meg1987 @NewPenguin @Optimisticempath @PatientZoza134 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TayTayy @TheResilientDancer @theriverissinging @xinyii11

With best wishes,

The Community Mod Team

CommunityModEver November 28th, 2021

@7CupsCommunity Yaaay! Congratulations winners and thank you everyone for celebrating Halloween with us!

Thank you @7CupsCommunity and my fellow community moderators for helping organize this fun event!

@ahhhhelpimalive @azuladragon34 @bubblingBreeze14 @cheerfulIceCream @FallenStarss @Ferventflame @iampapaya @MatjavexyBI @Meg1987 @NewPenguin @Optimisticempath @PatientZoza134 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TayTayy @TheResilientDancer @theriverissinging @xinyii11

@CommunityModAaron @CommunityModAlex @CommunityModAnne @CommunityModCharlie @CommunityModChristine @CommunityModEden @CommunityModEllie @CommunityModElliot @CommunityModEver @CommunityModJennie @CommunityModKay @communitymodlou @CommunityModLucy @CommunityModLynn @Communitymodwillow

bubblingBreeze14 November 29th, 2021

@CommunityModEver

Thank You โค๏ธ It was a great pleasure to celebrate this year's Halloween with such wonderful people!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 29th, 2021

@7CupsCommunity @CommunityModEver anddddd the entire com mods in 7 cups , thanks for this super fun event โค

Congratulations to all who could solve the mystery and brownie points for everyone who participated and tried ~ โค

bubblingBreeze14 November 29th, 2021

@7CupsCommunity

Yayyy.. Thank you for the shout-out! ๐Ÿ˜
Congratulations to all other winners!! Also "well done" everyone who participated! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

I must say this was a fun and exciting challenge. It was so far the best Halloween I had. Thank you @7CupsCommunity for creating such a wonderful event.
I've also had the privilege to talk with some wonderful community mods through this special event and I want to say that you all are amazing! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

I know everyone of you would have gone through a lot of things to bring this special event for all of us. Thank you for everything you did and will continue to do! ๐Ÿ˜

@ahhhhelpimalive @azuladragon34 @cheerfulIceCream @FallenStarss @Ferventflame @iampapaya @MatjavexyBI @Meg1987 @NewPenguin @Optimisticempath @PatientZoza134 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TayTayy @TheResilientDancer @theriverissinging @xinyii11

Meg1987 November 29th, 2021

Thank you!! I'm glad I got to be a part of it. Congratulations to you all as well

ferventflame November 29th, 2021

@7CupsCommunity @communitymodever

Thank you for organising this for us all, and taking time out for this special fun event, it was delightful to participate and go around looking for clues, made Halloween special for me :)

And big congratulations to everyone <3

Optimisticempath December 7th, 2021

@7CupsCommunity

It was fun but I was really disheartened with slow replies of Mods in that less time duration to complete the mystery , I understand they are busy but then it should be considered to give more time for the challenge.