Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Announcement- Chatroom Guidelines!!

ASilentObserver January 27th, 2020

Hello everyone,

As you know a lot of changes happening in the community lately to improve the structure of our community and its functioning. Our admin team, community leaders and community users proactively brainstorm, discussing concerns, ideas and suggestions to build a wonderful community for all. I acknowledge the efforts and thoughts of each one of you. Thank you so much.

Moving forward in the same direction, we are bringing a change as per our community's requests. We are updating our Chatroom Guidelines for both the members and listeners chat rooms. It is not released yet. We will be implementing new and updated chatroom guidelines soon.

I hope these new rules and guidelines will help us keep our chat rooms moderated and safe in a better way. The updated rules will be available in the chatroom rules section of every chatroom at the bottom. And we will be also adding it to our main community guidelines page under the head, "Chat room Guidelines".

I request everyone in the community to read the community guidelines carefully and ensure we follow it. The purpose of these guidelines to educate what is acceptable and unacceptable in the community. It is issued in the general interest of our community and to keep the space inclusive and safe for all. Also, pass the information to others so they also know and learn about it.

As we are in a community set up, I want every one of us to think about each other and lend a helping hand in the need.

All the thoughts and feedback are welcome in the comments! We will keep improving together!!

@Heather225 @GlenM @Hope

AffyAvo January 27th, 2020

@ASilentObserver Is this just an update to clean things up ie. Thinking Space is not longer a room. Or is this update going to actually change what can be discussed in group chats?