Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindsoul10 bids farewell to GSML

kindSoul10 November 29th, 2021

Hi everyone,

It has been quite a journey as a group support mentor leader.

I've started with turtle and Wendybird. And I'm proud I've had the opportunity to be part in shaping today's GSML.

I think it's time for me to step down from my GSML roles.

Thanks for everyone's trust and congratulations to everyone who had been brave enough to send in scripts, applications for leadership roles and participate in trainings.

Keep on shining.

kindSoul10 OP November 29th, 2021

Take care and thanks for everything.

@ASilentObserver

@AnnaTess

@Asher

@LuLuRings

@PuzichkinCat

@PeaceLoveandPaws

December 1st, 2021

@kindSoul10 Thank you for your efforts. You are a sweet hooman 🧡

I know it must have been a bit difficult to decide and step down. (Hoping to still see you around). Tc

kindSoul10 OP December 1st, 2021

@DonaldDraper thanks so much Donald. That's really sweet and I'm looking back at the times we interacted on our projects with a smile on my face. I salute you for your achievements and hopefully we will interact again more often. :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 3rd, 2021

Hey Soul, it is nice to see you here ( In forums ) it's certainly has been a while in rooms! I hope you're doing good 😊

It truly seems like a hard decision to step down from something you've practically raised and helped in growing hehe ~ y'alls time , dedication and sheer efforts are super appreciated ! Thankyou for being such a wonderful leader , you're someone many of us here look upto ❤

Hugs and carrot treats for kindest soul ! @kindSoul10

kindSoul10 OP December 4th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou it hasn't been an easy decision. It never is when you're feeling dedicated. :)

I feel honoured I was able to watch you grow into your roles. You work hard for them and your warmth, kindness and empathy are radiated in your postings and communication. :)

Thanks so much. ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 4th, 2021

@kindSoul10

Aww thanks alot Soul, means so much coming from you, truly appreciable ❤❤

HopieRemi December 3rd, 2021

@kindSoul10 Oh wow take care!

Hopie

kindSoul10 OP December 4th, 2021

@HopieRemi you too Hopie! ❤️

IceCream4IceCream December 15th, 2021

@kindSoul10 I'm glad you're choosing to prioritise yourself. So much love your way!