Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Huddles Season 2: Sign Up to Participate in a Closed Group!

SoulfullyAButterfly September 17th, 2022

After the successful completion of our first ever Huddles season, we are excited to launch season 2 with many more closed groups to participate in! This season, we have also introduced one teen huddle group!

_1663452431.FINAL Huddles BannerVideo.png

What are Huddles?

A Huddle is a closed group where the same participants meet up to provide continuous support and social connection to each other over multiple weeks.

Goals and Benefits

• Feel less alone and more supported
  • Explore issues in more depth
  • Learn from other participants
  • Receive consistently high-quality listening support
Structure of a Huddle
A huddle will have 10 members (called Huddlers) and a facilitator as well as a co-facilitator. Facilitators are trained listeners/leaders who will be facilitating the huddle and ensuring that it remains a safe, effective space. Different huddles will meet at different times and days for 8 weeks. Each Huddle session will last for one hour, in a closed private group chatroom at 7 Cups. Users will also have access to a Huddler forum space.

Currently Available Huddles

Huddle Name Meeting Day Time
Mindfulness Support 1 Wednesday 1 PM - 2 PM EDT
LGBTQ+ Support Tuesday 11 AM - 12 PM EDT
Disability Support Monday 2 - 3 PM EDT
Chronic Pain Support Thursday 4 - 5 PM EDT
Writing for Wellness Friday 11 AM - 12 PM EDT
Autism Support Monday 11 AM - 12 PM EDT
Self-Care and Compassion Monday 7 - 8 PM EDT
Anxiety Support 1 Monday 12 PM - 1 PM EDT
Stress Management Wednesday 6 - 7 PM EDT
Positive Focus Friday 9 - 10 PM EDT
Social Anxiety Support Friday 9 - 10 AM EDT
Loneliness Support Monday 8 - 9 PM EDT
Student Life Support (TEENS ONLY) Wednesday 6 - 7 PM EDT

We are now recruiting members for these different huddles - users who will not get accepted at this time will remain on our waiting list, and we aim to contact them as soon as a spot or other opportunities are open.

Who Can Sign-Up?

Are you interested in being a huddle participant to experience powerful discussions and closer interactions with users? This opportunity might interest you if you:

• Are a member who is ready to commit to 8-weeks of exploring the huddle topic that you choose - both new and older members can sign up!
  • Are available to attend all the huddle meetings - please note that participants will lose their participating privileges if they do not show up for the sessions.
  • Are impacted by the available huddle topics and feel like the huddle experience can benefit you.
  • Are interested in and able to share your own story and growth while participating in a group wherein users are also exploring a similar topic. As a huddle user, you will be asked to support other huddle users, ask supportive questions, or share reflections regarding your personal experiences as well as reflections that may benefit the group.
  • Note that because we continue to explore the potential of such closed groups, we will ask for feedback at different stages. Your feedback will be used by admins to improve this feature and will always be valued.

Interested? Fill out the sign-up form here.

Please note that we aim to launch these Huddle groups within 2 weeks. We look forward to your interest!
SoulfullyAButterfly OP September 22nd, 2022

@Overthinker13579TU Hi, let me know if you need help converting the times - I think a few of the huddles will fit into your evenings

Overthinker13579TU September 23rd, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

That would be great . Thank you so much for this. :)

fimolega September 29th, 2022

How do I sign up

SoulfullyAButterfly OP September 29th, 2022

@fimolega you can fill up this(click me!) form

Georginahowe September 30th, 2022

Hi I was wondering if you did any groups in England I would like help with autism and anxiety

SoulfullyAButterfly OP September 30th, 2022

@Howegeorgia20 Hi there, these groups take place online at 7 Cups so you can join from anywhere! I'll help you convert times.

Georginahowe September 30th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Okay thankyou can you help convert the anxiety one please

TU100OT September 30th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Hey, what are the dates?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP September 30th, 2022

@TU100OT Hi some of our huddles may start starting next week (or the week after) depending on member confirmation!

soulsings October 1st, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly thank you for the update

TU100OT October 1st, 2022

Thank you @soulsings @SoulfullyAButterfly

TU100OT October 8th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Hey, Is it only for members or listeners too?

soulsings October 8th, 2022

@TU100OT listeners are usually applying on their member accounts.

Listeners are free to sign up as cofacilitators. Reach out if that is what you may wish to explore.

TU100OT October 8th, 2022

@soulsings

I'll apply from my member account then. Thanks for the info, will reach out. :D

soulsings October 8th, 2022

@TU100OT sounds good!