Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Rainy days

Mekuland3050 January 10th

Recently i had miscarriage . In this new year when everyone is getting new job , house, baby , partners ,i am losing everything.i lost my job past year and now lost this too, i dont know how to cope with it anymore i am trying hard not to break i am trying to be strong and i know everything will be fine but now i feel like i am in a dark place where theres no way , its so dark and stormy place i got stuck . I know i am gonna move forward and eventually will be doing fine .i am gonna keep trying and i have hope ! 😊

Optimisticempath January 10th

@Mekuland3050 you are so brave 🥺 sends lots of luvvv  and strength to you 💕 yes you can come out of the stormy times and me hopes you find the sunny sunshine and beautiful rainbows too 🤗 

Mekuland3050 OP January 11th

@optimisticempath thanks for the support ❤️! Honestly i am just trying to be brave still feel like in heavy storm . i dont know how i will pass these time but i know life goes on ,i will move on.

Optimisticempath January 13th

@Mekuland3050 yeah sometimes life gives us no option other than to try and be brave and face it 😔 but your really doing so great by being here and seeking some support too so for that too im v proud of you and want to remind you that it's ok to not be brave sometimes .. sometimes being brave could mean resting also and you deserve it too ❤ hugs you if ok, take care of you ... you can also tag me if you wanna share anything any time :) 

Mekuland3050 OP January 13th

Thank you so much for the support ❤️