Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Jolie

Rareshadow666 March 2nd

I feel the tears rolling down my face as I'm listening to music. It came unexpectedly. I was having a fine day. Why now? Why does grief take you and grab you, snatching you out of blue? I miss my act, I wish how she would act. Every black fluffy cat with green eyes reminds me of her. I'm still processing, I'm still feeling. I'm grieving, and I feel like there's so much more inside that I haven't let out. There was so much love for her. And now she's gone and I don't know how to process it.Β 

BelovedMe March 2nd

@Rareshadow666 Sending you a big virtual hug! πŸ€— It's okay to feel overwhelmed by unexpected waves of grief. Remember, grieving is a natural process, and it's totally okay to feel all those emotions bubbling up inside. 🌊 Your love for your furry friend was real and beautiful, and it's totally normal to miss her and feel her absence deeply. 🐾 Take your time to process and feel everything you need to. And hey, whenever you see a black fluffy cat with green eyes, maybe it's a little reminder from her that she's still with you in spirit. πŸ’š Keep your heart open to the memories and the love you shared. You're doing great, and you're not alone in this journey! 🌟