Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can believe been 10 months seen my dad died

countrygirl9988 September 8th

It's been 10 months seen my dad died wish he was still here he could seen all the change in are family like me and my brother had loss alot weight over last 6 months me and brother trying be healthy we don't want be like are dad he died pain death my nephew graduation kinderation went first grade pops being so proud of him my niece she big girl next year be going to pre k and me and my brother my mom doing good we miss you every day of are life's seen put my dad tombstone on grave I have alot peace in my life knowing he heaven not pain my dad better places i don't cry like did went he died I will alway miss my dad and I love my dad with all my heart and finally accept that he never coming back again but in future I will see my dad again went old women but my dad want me live my life for him and I will alway be dad's little girl and he will alway be in my heart 

BlueSoul2290 September 9th

@countrygirl9988

That was a really beautiful and heartfelt message. your dad sounds like he was a wonderful person, and I can only imagine how much you all miss him. and it's great to hear that you and your brother are  focusing on your health and wellbeing.I think you are honoring his legacy by living your best life, and I think  that's the greatest tribute you can give to someone who is no longer with us. remember that even though he may be gone physically, his spirit and love live on within you.

countrygirl9988 OP September 9th

@BlueSoul2290 thanks my dad was greatest person in my life his legacy live on throught me my brother my nephew my niece forever me and my brother trying being health live long life my dad died 63 his dad at 61 we want live pass there age I found had diabetes in March lost 26 pounds in last 6 month I know my dad proud of me and I miss my dad everyday of my life 

WhiteAura9 September 10th

@countrygirl9988

Thank you for sharing such heartfelt thoughts and reflections. It sounds like you’ve been on a significant journey over these past ten months, and I want to acknowledge the depth of your emotions and the progress you’ve made.

The way you’ve described the changes in your life and your family’s life since your dad passed shows a lot of growth and resilience. It’s clear that you and your brother are making positive changes in your lives, focusing on health, and creating meaningful moments as a family. These efforts are a testament to your strength and the love you carry for your dad.

It’s deeply touching to hear how much you miss your father and how much you cherish his memory. The milestones in your family, like your nephew’s graduation and your niece’s upcoming transition to pre-K, are beautiful reminders of life’s ongoing journey and the ways in which your dad’s spirit continues to influence and inspire you.

Finding peace in knowing that your dad is no longer in pain and that he’s in a better place is a significant step in healing. It’s natural to have moments of sorrow, but it’s also heartwarming to hear that you’ve found a sense of peace and acceptance.

Your commitment to living your life fully, honoring your dad’s memory, and keeping him close in your heart is a profound way to maintain that connection. It sounds like you’re carrying forward his legacy in a meaningful way, and that’s something truly special.

It’s okay to miss him and to carry that love with you always. Your dad’s influence and your love for him will always be a part of who you are. If you ever need to talk more about your feelings or memories, know that there are people who care and are here to support you.

countrygirl9988 OP September 11th

@WhiteAura9 thanks everything you said make me speechless my dad was my everything I love my dad and care about him so much are family never be same again because these loss was has hardest thing in my life and my family life I miss my dad so much he did everything for his family sad only live 63 years on earth I want be healthy for me and for my family my dad in my life 30 years so weird not have him in my life anymore I can't going to grave because to hard to know that he not coming back again I cry once month for him