Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

๐ŸŒฑ The Kindness Train! ๐Ÿš‚ Where the Gratitude ๐ŸŒง๏ธ Rains! ๐ŸŒˆ

February 27th

Kindly board ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿšƒ the train, and allow the rain ๐ŸŒง๏ธ โ˜” to pour ๐ŸŒจ๏ธ without hindering our journey ๐Ÿš‹.

Hi Community! ๐Ÿ† Get ready to play a game! ๐Ÿš‚

1) ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ Pick a word that is kind, and join the kindness train.

2) ๐Ÿ”Ž Find a post in the Forum that could use some kindness.

3) ๐ŸŽ Give that poster a kind reply, using your kind word(s).

4) ๐Ÿ™‹Sign up to be a team member in the Gratitude Rain ๐ŸŒฆ๏ธ. Choose option 3 on the smile spreader form here: ๐Ÿ“

With great pleasure, I present to you all an abundance of freshly baked cookies.

๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿชโ•ฒ(๏ฝกโ—•โ€ฟโ—•๏ฝก)โ•ฑ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

love-kindness-co_1708995879.png

Game idea by @AnnaSilverberg

Giving out cookies to everyone idea by @Fuechsin

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 27th

@Fristo @AnnaSilverberg @Fuechsin

Yay this is awesome, love everything that has to do with nomming cookies, cultivating gratitude and spreading kindness around.๐Ÿฅฐ

Kind words to the poster, yes, effective replies, a bigger yessss please. Here's some tips on replying effectively in the forums, if anyone's interested:ย 

โ™กย Awesome post #1

โ™กย Awesome post #2

(These were posted specifically for the needs reply team, but I think the tips and insight mentioned here can be utilized by everyone interacting within the forumland even if they aren't part of any forum roles officially)

cliphy-love.gif

Tinywhisper11 February 27th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou โ™ฟโ™ฟโ™ฟ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Tinywhisper11

Lolabeaaniee's roll-prints leave the most ever-lasting imprintsssss evaaaa. ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou yaaaaaay ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

CalmRosebud February 27th

@Tinywhisper11

I will ask my son to build you a wheelchair with Wings. That way you can fly instead of having to leave all those tread marks all over everyone.

WeEarth February 27th

@CalmRosebudย 

That's kind of you, my friend. ๐Ÿ˜Š But, We love @Tinywhisper11 marks more than I love my coffeeย ๐Ÿ˜

naughty-kitten.gif

@WeEarth more than coffee๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I'm not even sure I i love myself more than coffee๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค“

@CalmRosebud I only leave them over people I don't like๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ or people that annoy me๐Ÿ˜ people in my way, innocent bystanders and some people who look suspicious๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

but if your son could make foot pedals on my wheelchair โ™ฟ cause my arms get tired๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

WeEarth February 27th

@Tinywhisper11

this-is-my-sister-sister.gif

@WeEarth awwww that's us โคโค your the banana bird ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wait! How about battery motor!

@CalmRosebud that would be cooooool ๐Ÿ˜Ž cause you know I have no legs to pedal with๐Ÿค” so that was a bad idea๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Tinywhisper11

My friend has one with a switch in the handle. It connects to a battery that is in the back. They can go pretty fast. The chair is heavy-ish because of the battery but your arms wouldnโ€™t get as tired.

WeEarth February 27th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun, thank you for linking the posts. Going to check it out right away........

run-running.gif

@WeEarth

Of courseeee, Earth, and good luck for your exams!๐Ÿ˜Š

WeEarth February 27th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sun, feeling blessed now with your radiant raysย ๐Ÿ˜

hug-extasyxx.gif

@WeEarth

Aww!๐Ÿฅฐ

hugs-big-hug-from-me-to-you.gif

@Fristo yaaaaaay cookies nom nom ๐Ÿ˜‹ ok something nice๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Be cool ๐Ÿ˜Žย 

Be unique๐Ÿ˜ƒ

be tiny whisper๐Ÿ˜

WeEarth February 27th

@Tinywhisper11

wow-surprised-face.gif

@WeEarth I look nothing like a little bald baby with big eyes๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ although the height is about right๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

WeEarth February 27th

@Tinywhisper11

smile-milk-and-mocha-bear.gif

@WeEarth ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜˜

WeEarth February 27th

@Tinywhisper11

Please do smile and give my hug. I have exams coming up, so I should go now for revision!๐Ÿ˜›

sad-hug.gif

@WeEarth gives you a giant tiny hug โคโคโค squeezes you tightly โคโค dont work to hard โค I love you

WeEarth February 27th

@Tinywhisper11

kiss.gif

lovingRainbows2088 February 28th

@WeEarth

I like this gif because it shows that the penguin is friendly to everyone and it would like someone to be friendly to it and give the penguin a hugย 

WeEarth February 29th

@lovingRainbows2088

friends-hug.gif

lovingRainbows2088 February 28th

@Fristo

Here are some kind words Encourage, Friendly, patient, glorious, loyal, and noble