Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don't know how much longer I can take this. πŸ’€

ashtonswink47 November 14th, 2022

I am losing my mind. I have struggled with anxiety since I was 6 years old and I'm 13 now still dealing with it. It's getting depressing now too. I can't take it. I feel like I'm trapped. I know I'm going to get through it someday but it's getting harder and harder! I end up being so sensitive about the littlest things. Things get in my head. I end up like crying for literally no reason which can be embarrassing and annoying. I get all these feelings. I feel angry, depressed, anxious, etc. all at once and it's overwhelming! I can't fricking take it. I'm not gonna do anything drastic I'm just rly fed up with it.

lavenderWriter469 November 15th, 2022

@ashtonswink47 I understand the feeling. I'm 14 and have severe anxiety, I'll have full on panic attacks over doing things like my homework or laundry. It feels like every emotion is hitting me at once and it's hard to cope. I hope it gets better for you, though.

AnonCompanion6720 November 15th, 2022

@ashtonswink47

I'm sorry to hear about that ashton. It sounds very difficult to cope and continue on. What is the most important thing that you want help with? I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties and hardships. I wish you well.