Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You are...

Rainboho March 19th

What is your mini mantra?

Saying/thinking this every day upon waking can really make great changes in your life. Penumbral thoughts... first thoughts upon waking can make a big impact on the rest of your day.

I find putting a sticky note next to the bed with what you wish to say/think/feel can remind you to have a positive affirmation when waking up.

And if you don't feel it everyday, that is ok too, all good things take practice.

67747164-10158766817055760-2441810884847206400-n_1710816488.jpg

@Rainboho

Mini-mantra has a lovely ring hehe.πŸ₯°

I think mine would be "I got me" because nooooo matter what or how late it gets in getting me xD, I still got me, always.πŸ’—

Tinywhisper11 March 19th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou grabs you by your foot, never let's go, I got you too sunny boo ❀❀

@Tinywhisper11

Haha awww, you da best, I'm sooo happy you are alive and you got me. I got ya too, lolabeaanieeee.πŸ€—β€

Tinywhisper11 March 19th

@Rainboho mini mantraπŸ€”πŸ€” when I wake up in the mornings I want the first thought to be.... It's a great day to be alive ❀❀

Rainboho OP March 21st

@Tinywhisper11

100%❗❗❗

I am always grateful to wake up and know that today I am enjoying this amazing planet again. 🌎

Tinywhisper11 March 21st

@Rainboho yaaaaay! ❀❀ life is good 😁 enjoy it ❀

Countrygirl095 March 26th

@Rainboho awesome

I'm not sure if any mantras are working for me and I confused them with positive affirmations so lately I just use "Om" as it's the original or mother of all mantras.

Mornings are usually terrible for me so zooming out and seeing the bigger picture to keep motivation or discipline alive has been vital thought not always trustworthy in that I'm still finding myself to be so utterly worthless and unforgivable.

My body keeps going and working to keep me alive so that's amazing considering what it's been through so at least there's that...and having a roof over my head, a steady income, food, hot and cold running water, appliances, plumbing, dishes, technology, furniture and clothes and bedding and towels and soaps and lotions and candles and books and decor, air and more.