Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm proud of myself

Centaurii November 13th, 2015

Because I've realized the real implications of our thoughts on our lives and today I repeated to myself that "I am beautiful" on my drive home from work. It felt so good after a minute that I didnt want to stop so I kept at it for a long time...

I want to change! I can change!

Centaurii OP November 16th, 2015

I went to the store and felt pretty.

Centaurii OP December 2nd, 2015

I registered my car by myself. Dmv & social anxiety really don't mix well... but it was way faster than I expected and I'm so glad I got it done on my own!!

I found the title to.my car, my social security card, and I cleaned out a lot of crappy from my old room at my dad's house. I've been on top of the dinner for my boyfriend thing most every night the last week and I'm feeling a lot more positive about my situation...

churchbrat December 2nd, 2015

Congratulations Centuaurii! It sounds like you have every right to be really proud of the things you are accomplishing! Stay proud!

@churchbrat Thank you!

professionalPerspective60 December 4th, 2015

@Centaurii

Ahh..... This is lovely to read!

Im really happy things are turning around for you! And yes yes yes!!, you are beautiful, inside and out!

Stay strong my friend, and keep believing in your self! Your confidence and positivity is contagious!❤️

Centaurii OP December 4th, 2015

@professionalPerspective60 thank you, friend. I'm really tired but I'm not giving up. I appreciate the boost so much! Thank you!

professionalPerspective60 December 4th, 2015

@Centaurii

Oh you are a lovely person, I'm glad ive gave you a boost!

that made me smile from ear to ear so thank you to😀 x