Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Listener Appreciation Post!

maroonballoon November 22nd, 2015

Hello to Everyone that is reading this.

I just wanted to post a gigantic

thank you!

to all the listeners out there.

Ever since I joined this site, I have met so many people that I can talk to.

Everyone I have talked to since I joined have been incredibly wonderful. I can't say that I have completely gotten rid of the negativity in my life because sometimes I still have that dark cloud hanging above me, but I can say that being here and talking about whats bothering me helps.

Listeners have their own stories and struggles, yet they're their listening to us and cheering us on.

I can proudly say that the listeners in this site are little rays of sunshine in my life. They give me hope that I can get back to being happy.

I wanna say thank you to the listeners that have been there for me throughout everything smiley.

@Bushra

@creativecullen54

@stella2298

@June0921

@NewRomantic677

@HeyItsIssie

@Opheliacs

@BittersweetMemories

So when I write the next entry to my "things i am grateful for list," expect you names there heart. I hope you know how big of an impact you have done in my life.

I HOPE THAT OTHERS CAN ALSO USE THIS THREAD TO SAY THANK YOU TO THOSE LISTENERS THAT HAVE MADE AN IMPACT ON THEIR LIVES.

THESE WONDERFUL HUMAN BEINGS DESERVE ALL THE LOVE AND GRATITUDE!

NewRomantic677 November 22nd, 2015

Awwww, this post just made my day! Thanks so much for taking the time to say thank you cause it means the absolute world to me that I've been able to make any difference in a positive direction. Youre amazing! And this is a lovely thread

cristiana33 November 22nd, 2015

Very nice post and idea for a new thread! I'm sure all who've been there for you will feel really touched by your great thank you gesture!

June0921 November 22nd, 2015

Aww. This made my day so much better. Thank you so much! I really needed this today. Thank you, its an amazing feeling to know that you've made a friend. smiley

November 23rd, 2015

You are so kind!! What a lovely post!!!

HeyItsIssie December 18th, 2015

Aw darling thank you so much! This is so sweet and you are absolutely wonderful, thank you thank you thank you xxxx