Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

P&G Check-In: Embracing Positivity 🌈✨

HachiBee December 5th, 2023

20231213-192244-0000_1702466604.png

Heyo to our wonderful Positivity and Gratitude Community! 🌟 It's HachiBee here, your newly onboarded Forum Supporter here in P&G, and let me just say, it's such an to be part of this fantastic community with all of you! πŸ˜πŸ’œ

Welcome to our Check-In – a moment to bask in the warmth of positivity together. Let's kickstart the week on a bright note, spreading good vibes that will hopefully linger with us throughout the coming days.

Check-In Questions:

🌈 Reflecting on the past week, what's one thing that fills your heart with gratitude? It could be a small moment, an achievement, or a connection that brought joy.

🌟 Let's celebrate victories, big or small! What's something you're proud of from the past week? Your accomplishments, no matter how minor, deserve recognition.

πŸš€ Looking ahead, what positive intentions or goals do you have for the upcoming week? Whether it's personal growth, spreading kindness, or embracing self-care, share your aspirations with the community.

Feel free to share your thoughts, joys, and aspirationsβ€”it's a space for uplifting one another. Here's to a week filled with positivity and good vibes! πŸ’œβœ¨

Tinywhisper11 December 5th, 2023

@HachiBee merry Christmas bee ❀ thankyou and congratulations for becomingΒ  a forum supporter πŸ€—Β  ok I'm grateful for the support I got this week, from people here when I was feeling down. I'm happy that yesterday I'm pretty sure this virus I have is really clearing up 😁 yaaaaay! Another positive I put up my tree and decoration up today. And next weekπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” I want to do some art stuff 😁😁❀❀

HachiBee OP December 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

😁 Yay, Lola! Merry Christmas to you too! πŸŽ„πŸ’œ And thank you! I'm glad you're feeling better and got the support you needed here. Happy that virus is gone, and fingers crossed it never comes back! ✨ Another yaay for putting up your tree, I bet decorating was fun πŸŽ„πŸŒŸ Oooh, art plans sound fantasticβ€” do you have visions of what to create yet? πŸ˜„πŸŽ¨ Wishing you a joyful holiday season and a great week ahead! πŸ€—πŸ’œ